Here is a new thread to introduce the up-coming single 75v 100A esc.
1. With auminum case and spare place to add cooling fan.
2. Still use FDBL0150N80 Fet
3. Add 3.3v/5v/12v Circuit with auto-recovery fuse for better protection
4. Keep 12v power supply port
5. Add IMU(bmi 160) for Balanced Board’s Convinience
**6. With anti-spark circuit **
7. Logic and Power stage are seperately available as spare parts
8. Size(without fan): 85x54x25mm
9. Handle 16s safely, Continous current 100A
10.Keep all necessary port: PPM,UART(adc1/adc2),Canbus,Hall sensor,TypeC usb and a hidden SWD port.
Time line: Beta test version is available in END of June or Early July at 150USD for top 50pcs
Final retail MSRP is not finalized yet.