Spintend 75V/200A Ubox (Based on 75V/300A VESC)and Uni1 Introduction !

Stats from a more level, slower speed ride. Could get 20+ miles easy with these 8 in tires. I think I may look for some solid 7s to get a bit more range sometime soon.

Can’t wait to switch this battery to my thane setup. With ~20 miles on pneumies, hopefully I can get closer to 30 with TB 110s.

What battery you packing?

1 Like

12s4p p42a. Soon going to be upgrading to 12s8p and reconfiguring the 4p to a flexy DD build

2 Likes

Hey man I have a ubox and need a unin1 v2 remote Yano were in could aquire one

1 Like

Um, I’m not really sure what you are talking about, were you talking about the cells? This was a 2 yr old response that you replied to haha

I’m an idiot didn’t even look at the date srry

2 Likes

How to fix this ? Android vesc tool

I don’t believe you can use VESC tool from your phone for the Ubox. Gotta plug in your pc.

1 Like

ubox def works with mobile VESC tool normally

1 Like

I´m 99% sure you can use it with vesc tool@ mobile

2 Likes

You also, need to run Spintend’s version of VESC tool

Spintend have their own mobile app for ubox? I just did firmware upgrade using Vedders 3.01 tool nad not the one Ubox has on their website… Tho I got my FW from there

1 Like

Try swapping tx and rx wires on the ble module if it’s a plug in type

I don´t have a ble module so I´m guessing it can be done with ubox remote wich is what I use ?/ about to use

1 Like

I need some help here. Upgraded my Ubox v1 with correct firmware (both sides) and now every time I pull the trigger on Uni1 vescA throws a fault code. I cannot find where to see/read what fault code is triggered.

1 Like

Okay sorry for spamming a bit. Found out how to get fault codes. and It displays “fault code abs over current” Any idea where to start with this error?

That is not true.

1 Like

No, can you use Standard VESC tool now?

1 Like

always been able to afaik

1 Like