Spintend 75V/200A Ubox (Based on 75V/300A VESC)and Uni1 Introduction !

and also le second vesc connected via can port there is generic instead of VESC_default.bin

yes, it’s generic one.and you can upload it from vesc tool directly , see picture

2 Likes

The Ubox 75V can this handle 18S batteries ?

i want load the batterie maximum to 75volt, i have 4,16volt per Cell.

2 Likes

You are absolutely right! Nothing that I’ve read or video I’ve seen mentioned said anything about calibrating the remote… I’ve only ever used ppm remotes, and since this uni remote (v1, v2? Whatever the new one is) connects by UART I figured that setting option in the remote was if I connected by ppm… BUT once I spent 5 seconds calibrating it started to work, sometimes. I consider that a win, but now I just need to figure out how to fine tune it. After calibrating, I also noticed my reported top speed decreased… I don’t think my actual top speed decreased, but I was surprised it was off by so much, about 7mph. Also, I feel like it was causing my wh/mile to look high as well, I could be wrong here but I do seem to be running a little more efficiently now.

2 Likes

Thank you for your help Amy. We finally got it working after calibrating the remote. I also increased this setting to 15%, 50% is much too high for me.

What do you suggest for the deadzone?

yes please do you might see some smoke but that is normal :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I do like 7%

1 Like

Lol no thats too high voltage

1 Like

the MOSFET max spec is 80v, if you’re using 75v, there may be spike voltage more than 75v , so it’s risky to use 75v, leave some safe margin to MOSFETS

2 Likes

ok withe the ubox V2 75V you can maximum 16S

and withe the Ubox V2 100V you can to 22S ?

I have mine at 3%, but I do like a crispy trigger.
Looking at RT data in the VESC Tool while configuring helps.

And boy oh boy, leave Smart Reverse Max Duty Cycle below 20% or you will go flying backwards unexpectedly…

2 Likes

@moddedlife have you figured out your smart reverse issue?

1 Like

Haven’t had time to mess with my board but I’ll let you know when. Kinda lazy about it because everything else works.

Can someone smarter than me tell me how these numbers look? Not familiar with standards at all. Running 12s4p p42a. Was a very hilly ride, and I ride super fast, usually 30+ when I can. Does this seem about right? Temps ok? Was a ~14 mile ride. I’m like 200lbs.

Temps look good. Consumption is expected for fast hill bombs too.

1 Like

Also, anyone have advice for adjusting braking sensitivity? Which setting do I change?

I like the strength of my brakes on hills, but I don’t want to be thrown off the board when I slam the brakes on flat ground. My girlfriend fell this way the other day… trying to prevent it from happening again. Is there any way I can fine tune an experience like that? :sweat_smile:

Brakes cannot adapt to your environment. You can tune the throttle curve to be softer in the front for riding on flat ground tho but still fully available at the end for hills

1 Like

Roger that. What temp should I start to worry about for a Spintend? And 6384 170kv motors? Really don’t wanna add a heatsink

Both of those were pretty much cool as a cucumber

only 48c for motors is barely warm to the touch, 60c for the esc is normal too

For reference on my ride this morning, esc got up to 68c and motors got to 80c

1 Like