Spintend 75V/200A Ubox (Based on 75V/300A VESC)and Uni1 Introduction !

I’m sorry for that, we already got your mail and fix this , right? it’s an early beta version.

Hi, John already upload it in github, please check it here, if there is anything you want?
https://github.com/JohnSpintend/bldc/tree/main/build_all

1 Like

Looks like that fork of the bldc repo is private.
I’m getting a 404 error from the link, and John’s profile has no public repositories.

1 Like

:point_down: :point_down:Kindly reminds that : our hardware supports 100A uplimit, any change to 300a use of it will bring risk to hardware. and also cause warranty void.
Suggest to use 100A firmware :heart: :heart:

will check on it later today . thanks for reminds

1 Like

May i ask to the group wht the max amp settings (motor per channel and battery per channel) are people using on their uboxes?
Ikr the limits are 100a per channel per motor but im wondering if anybody uses higher settings with the 300a fw and propper cooling??
Thx very much for the input!!!

2 Likes

Anyone bypassed the switch and just use a loop key?

1 Like

No, but plan to when I put the carver together.

Maybe you can refer to this video

1 Like

But we really don’t suggest to use over sepc current. :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

we really need tiny BMS guys at fair price. or even Bms with separate logic and power side so that it can be stacked or can be layout next to each other.

or even charge only bms like now dead due to component shortage project FlexiBMS - it also was 12s only, I think its fair to say 16-20s is a must this days.

JKBMS is like the only bms I trust with good specs and size and price, but it us full and thus too big for some projects - charge only bms solves it but it is only safe to be used when it can communicate to the VESC. I hope you can fill in that gap on the market, may be work with JKBMS even? because you are both awesome brands and about the only once in your own field I trust and many other do too

Thank you for your trust.we will speed up BMS project. Too many things working on now , due to the component shortage, we also have to work out supplierable replacement, so a lot of work for design and test. :heart: :heart:

Looking for the newest fw for Ubox v1. Can’t find it on the webpage

Nvm it’s there on the webpage and github

1 Like

UBox 5.3 firmware no good……back to 5.2

2 Likes

If you have abs overcurrent fault with 5.3 try change slow ABS current limit to true in vesc settings on 5.3 and it might solve the problem.

4 Likes

I feel the pain… I had run motor detection once and was investigating a stutter issue on one motor, went back in to have a look and the results were spectacular

6 Likes

What do the L/M/H settings on the uni remote do to the ubox to distinguish the modes? Are the modes configurable, like in vesctool or something?

Also when holding down power, it switches between “B” and “M” and there is some symbol on the screen too - what does this mean?

vesc tool has
but also doesn’t have “input scaling” modes for remotes
if you have speed modes, say through metr or freesk8 you can change the input scale between modes but afaik it’s not a vesc native thing

i’d guess LMH changes how much of the range on the theottle of the input is passed onto the receiver
like the pucc

you can check it in the input tab and change between the lodes and see how they change the input percentage

3 Likes

B and M switch by itself every couple of seconds, it just denotes whether it’s displaying motor amps or battery amps since there’s only one spot for it. Symbol might be horn or light IIRC, can’t remember which.

2 Likes

Short press → horn (button)
Long press → light (toggle)

1 Like