Spintend 75V/200A Ubox (Based on 75V/300A VESC)and Uni1 Introduction !

Why do you need to replace yours?

will come soon , our target launch time would be before 10th of this month. wait for it :pray:

4 Likes

oh , it’s a long story, we will write something about our product story :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

@AmySpintend do you have better pictures of the new remote?

2 Likes

This would be great for the price :joy:

4 Likes

will update picture in these two days. please wait for it. :pray:

1 Like

yes, take chance, Christmas gift :gift: :gift: :gift:

3 Likes

Hi, friends
:blush: :eyes: :eyes:We produced only 20pcs of 100v beta version last time, it seems not engough for market test and feedback, so we added another 30pcs beta version production, if you lost chance to get it last time, don’t miss it now. when the beta version upgraded to normal version , we may pubish the differnce if we have made on it.
by the way, the Christmas is coming, we offer some options to you for preparing gift , :gift: :gift: :gift:

1. Pre-Order Uni1 V2 remote at super lower price 39USD :fire: :fire:
  2. Pre-order both Uni1 V2 and Ubox V2 75V, send free horn and laser light :fire:
  3. Limited Ubox V2 100 at 399USD. :fire:
    Welcome your feedback to us by mail or here(will reply once I read it)
3 Likes

Why is there no bundle for the Uni1 V2 and the Ubox 100v?

2 Likes

I have a V1 ubox with a USB C port.

No matter what settings I put in place (I’ve tried every current setting, not my first rodeo) I get an ABS over current error. I get this even with one foot on the board in puck mode 1. It claims I’m trying to pull 300+ amps! Something is seriously wrong with this thing.

And I already flashed that fixed Ubox firmware that fixed my last issue in this thread.

1 Like

is there any kind of data log we can pull? info from the errors? different motors same thing?

I know I’m being lazy, for that you have my apologies. but has anyone had any luck dialing in HFI on this esc?

3 Likes

will the built in receiver on the Spintend work with a Hoyt puck, or do I need to put in the Puck receiver?

you need a puck rc

2 Likes

with 0 tuning it seems to work ok on 16S 140KV 6384

2 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire: :pray: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:
Happy New Year! Friends!
Our new year promotions are on going, have a look at our website(www.spintend.com) to see if it meets your needs.
Wish you have a great new year holiday! :gift: :gift: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

@AmySpintend Does the auto shutoff feature work on the original usb C ubox? Mine wont ever turn off

I had it set to OFF_AFTER_1M and after 5 mins it stays on. I tried with 10s also, no luck.

1 Like

does it still turn off with the power switch? Could be a dead antispark mosfet if it doesn’t turn off at all

it turns off fine with the switch

2 Likes

cool then nvm the mosfet

1 Like