Spintend 75V/200A Ubox (Based on 75V/300A VESC)and Uni1 Introduction !

Fuck me running. The Ubox just sold out in like the last day right before I was about to pull the trigger. Just me luck. Ughhj

2 Likes

Hmm, this is a problem…was gonna get one soon

3 Likes

I keep thinking why I don’t like it as much, I miss the notch on the wheel - turns out I really miss the feel of it being there at speed, that said i might get used to it not being there.

I love the features just not the wheel (might just be me)

@AmySpintend any idea when there will be more Ubox/uni1 remotes in stock?

2 Likes

Sk8l8r don’t quote me on this but when I asked what was new on the version up and coming I’m pretty sure she did mention a notched wheel.

1 Like

can only wait for one more month. we’re producing the ubox v2.0 and 100v esc sample now. not sure how many guys still want uni1 remote,because we run out of all electric parts, if still many people want it, we may consider to produce one batch :thinking:

5 Likes

Want uni1 remote? Vote here. :point_down: :point_down: :pray:
Just want to check how many people need it? maybe it’s necessary to do one more batch. :eyes:

6 Likes

What about the new remote you guys mentioned?

4 Likes

Yo was wonder what order is the v2 batch start ar? ordered a ubox a few days ago order #1439, that a V2 or V1?

What is the difference between ubox v1 and v2?

previous order before run out of stock are shipped with V1. will ship it soon.

3 Likes

Hello, I have a Ubox ESC and it stopped working. One side doesn’t work anymore and light #7 shows red. Only one side of the ESC is working. No settings changed, just happened out of nowhere. VESC tool stopped recognizing the ESC as well. Can anybody help? @AmySpintend

Show all the status lights, 2 out means side A is dead, and 7 red means CAN failure

2 Likes

1 Like

Literally having this exact same issue.

1 Like

So did @deadpirate

Is this my friend Alex’s build @AviatorEsk8er ? He’s been riding the shit out of that build. Wanted to buy it myself. Did you hook up to vesc tool and then have the light/failure?

3 Likes

Indeed it is. I pulled it out of the box, did a static run-up and one of the motors wasn’t working. It’s possible it could have been damaged during shipping, or simply a coincidence. Don’t know.

1 Like

Played around with the Bluetooth today, and I noticed something odd - impacts seem to disconnect the signal briefly and throws a connection error on my Freesk8 app, but it’s brief enough that it doesn’t impact actual use and stays connected. Any possible things to check? The error screen gets in the way during use.

4 Likes

100v/24s dual vesc6 in 1 month?? Price? If so thats knocking 100d out for me and saving months of waiting.

1 Like

@hardunclejohn
the switch for my spintend vesc broke
where can i get a replacement ( what voltage and only momentary?)

1 Like