Spintend 75V/200A Ubox (Based on 75V/300A VESC)and Uni1 Introduction !

thanks, big help!

1 Like

yes, please try to remove other UART connection, then re-scan it . thanks! if you have remote , please use remote to turn on canbus in first priority

1 Like

you’re welcome.
I’m so satisfied that I ordered 9 more Ubox (Clément PULIGNY) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Which port on the UBOX is this referring to?

1 Like

The middle bottom port. It says horn and light on it

WTF! You have 10 Esk8 boards ?
or Fanboy ?

Is that a problem?

French Group Buy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fuck, didn’t know there was a group buy running, I just ordered one. What price/unit did you get ?

Not on the forum, it was on a french facebook group :wink:

as i understand the onboard reciver takes 1 of the uart and the bluetooth take the 2 uart now u dont have more uarts if u want to free up a uart for metr ex u need to loos the blue tooth or the remote right

are u using the reciver to the wand u can buy at trampa or the build in bt reciver in the ubox ?

Am I silly or does traction control not work. given it is under the PWM tab in vtool I am just generally confused.

1 Like

i dont see what peak battery and motor current the single version does…what will it do? It’s running the firmware that will allow it to do 300a but can do much less safely? it says can do 100 amps continuous.

I think i remember someone saying it cant do push to start right?

I bought it anyway.

The remote also works in PPM mode, you just lose telemetry to the display.

1 Like

Can some one clarify how to get stop light work on Ubox, a video would be great.

1 Like

Plug red (12v +ve) wire of light into Pin 3 of horn/light port on ubox. Plug (GND/black -ve wire of light into Pin 4 of horn/light port on ubox. You should have some single ended jst wires that came with the ubox. Remove the necessary wires from the JST pin header so that you just have the two wires in spots 3,4 and you can solder the other ends to your light.

It should work. Make sure it’s set in the master side, or just set it on both sides to be sure.

1 Like

Single Ubox Does it run Original Firmware or costum 3.3v or 3.44v to mcc ???

1 Like

Here’s what they sent me related to current limits for the single version

1. The vesc6 I think is limited to 90 despite what u can adjust it to. I think this is likely the same and maybe limiting to 135 while running the firmware that would allow u to program much higher. ?