Spintend 75V/200A Ubox (Based on 75V/300A VESC)and Uni1 Introduction !

Hi, Friends, just yell out for the last 15pcs at the current super low price. Catch the chance!!!
As I mentioned above, that currently the Ubox+Uni1 sells at production cost, I can’t afford more. When the last 15pcs ordered, I will slightly tune the cost up! Hope you can understand!
Just yell out here!
Sorry to bother you!

3 Likes

already pulled the triggered and got the board to test it out :partying_face:

5 Likes

Do you ship from Us?

@hardunclejohn, please read the TM policies on the VESC-Project website:

https://vesc-project.com/trademark_policies

You market your devices as VESC controllers, while they are actually Spinted controllers that are compatible with VESC software.

• You may not use the VESC Trademark in trade to promote your products!
  • You may not use the VESC TM on your product.
  • You may not use the TM VESC as part of your domain.
  • You may not use terms like " the unique VESC BoX for you"
2 Likes

Hi, got it, thanks for your remind.

2 Likes

Sprintend are sending one of these dual VESCs over for review. Is there anything specific you guys would like to see in the testing?

10 Likes

I would like to see it tested on 75V 200A (TLDR, is that 200A per side or 100A+100A? Guessing the second) see if you can make melt it

4 Likes

100A per side.
200A would be totally not realistic :sweat_smile:

1 Like

if the remote on/off function actually works, also how does the CANBUS on/off works :eyes:
also those regular amp testing and shitz
a video is somehow easier for me than reading

2 Likes

I’d like to see how well it handles 12s and 100A motorcurrent each side

well, the hardware its based has done more than 300A on the bench so why not :man_shrugging:
Judging from formfactor it doesn’t hold that amount of FETs tho

1 Like

Great! I wish you already reviewed before I bought it. Well I will watch your review as usual while building the board for it.

1 Like

The hardware it’s based on does also have double the size factor :sweat_smile:
Looking at the demo video of the load test at 25A constant battery current and the temperature rise over the time I don’t think 200A per side would be realistic.

yeh that what I thought as well. I hope with the right heatsink it will sustain a decent Amperage.

1 Like

There’s no ability to turn the board on or off with the remote. There is an auto turn off feature. And an internal canbus connection (it can be turned on or off via the remote menu). I guess you could turn it off if you wanted to run wires externally.

1 Like

damn it, got my hopes up too high for such a feature :joy:

1 Like

Hi, friends, some may already received the products, guess most may meet FOC auto detection problem, so we update FAQ and highlight here. Refer to Item12. https://spintend.com/pages/faq

7 Likes

wowowowow thank you for explaining this!!

I experienced this problem on the MakerX too, never occurred to me to try those solutions, I just brute forced it until it worked. Thanks for this explanation

6 Likes

That information is worthy enough to be mirrored here in case the site goes down later

19 Likes

Seriously lol if I had this when I was setting up my GoFoc it would have saved me like 30 minutes of pure pain

3 Likes