Spintend 75V/200A Ubox (Based on 75V/300A VESC)and Uni1 Introduction !

how can i bypass their switch on the vesc
i already have my own switch connected to bms

Anyone know voltage for the switch on vesc?

not sure what this is is it the firmwhere of the unit also how do you get it in ?
thanks

1. 100A firmware download (Recommend to use this one)
1 Like

Just bridge the switch on the jst plug. I did that on mine.

2 Likes

@jonisingt35r please read through the FAQs.
It’s everything explained there.
https://spintend.com/pages/faq

3 Likes

Decided to bypass the switch on my d596 bms is that a better idea then bypass the switch on the spintend

In other words which is more likely to fail?

anyone know how to wire their horn? or a link to a wiring diagram?
thanks

It’s all in the FAQ
https://spintend.com/pages/faq

3 Likes

Thanks didn’t see

When they say doesn’t make a difference which is positive and which is neg does that mean either wire can go to lights and 12v

Horns don’t have polarity, so it’s going to make noise whichever way you plug it in. LEDs do though, so I think that one would matter.

2 Likes

Does anyone know the diameter for the switch. I need to plan my enclosure. Thanks

1 Like

it’s 16mm diameter.

Any eta on the bms?

3 Likes

Hello wonder if anybody from the uk could help me out with a print for this esc be really great full
It’s the ubox one, would obviously pay of course.
Thank you

:point_down: :point_down: :kick_scooter: :skateboard: :bike:
:fire: :fire: :fire:Hi , Guys, I konw this maybe not correct to say it here, but just kindly remind those who have interest in Ubox but still waiting for better price.
Now the BlackFriday Deals is coming, take chance to get it ! We may only do one time promotion in this year!!

:fire: :fire:15% off + Free shipping on order over 399USD, the free shipping code: SPINTEND

Cheers! :surfing_man: :snowboarder: :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Fuck yeah! I’M in for 2

2 Likes

It’s your thread and it’s also the right place to post some good deals :smile::+1:

8 Likes

@ApexBoards might be able to help out?

2 Likes

Question for anyone who knows, so I have davega plugged into esc b uart slot and that works fine, and I have metr plugged into uart a. But it only works if my remote is off. Is this because the remote uses uart a ?

1 Like

I think it might have something to do with master / slave. I think the remote has to be plugged into UART A (master) and then other devices into the second one

However, I tried both ways with a vx2 and bluetooth module and I couldn’t get the bluetooth to work in either one so idk

1 Like