Spintend 75V/200A Ubox (Based on 75V/300A VESC)and Uni1 Introduction !

???

4 Likes

I could download and measure it for you if I get out of bed.

2 Likes

fair enough

1 Like

Lol the U-Box is the name of the ESC. The enclosure has no name although I guess I could give it one :thinking:

149.1mm x 97.7mm x 39.5mm, according to Fusion

2 Likes

@BornBoneless … A-Box© for U-Box® :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks

Or my-box for u-box

4 Likes

@hardunclejohn
Thanks to my first customer(for privacy ,I can’t name it out), we’re lucky enough that our first customer who’s been skateboarding for 40years, building electric skateboard for 7years, he is very professional and knows how to test a new product in most critical way. He used Ubox in racing eskateboard. Thanks for his test and patience, early key problem is fixed.

V
V

@stratoglide
Supposedly psychotiller was able to get it to cutout under certain conditions of hard riding hence the diode being changed out, but the supposedly the conditions where 20+ km of continous riding then hard grass riding to get cutouts.

So… “Yellow is, hen puts it, fried is eaten” … my man @Psychotiller :wink:

2 Likes

Or my-box for u-box

…or D-Box for U-Box

3 Likes

BROtha! This is the shit! I’m gonna waterproof this and use it for my snowtank build =)) :pray: :call_me_hand: :black_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks, @whaddys! That sounds sick.

I considered the possibility of waterproofing too. Shouldn’t be too hard.

3 Likes

Let’s call it iBox M1 :joy:

2 Likes

So what’s the story on the custum 300amp firmware that is on the site? What are the dangers of using it? Is it simply the danger of being able to set your vesc settings high enough to burn up the thing?

1 Like

as long as the tires dont fly off.

3 Likes

They have a new custom FW on their site?
I thought there is only one up there for download.
If you mean that one then it’s recommended to use the custom FW. It does fix the wrong voltage readings and in my case even stopped the overcurrent faults I got with the stock 75/300 FW included in the vesc tool.

Some more detailed info in the FAQs on their side Point 14 to the custom FW and why it is.

2 Likes

Looks like 2 options, although I am not sure if the 300 option, is custum.

3 Likes

anyone know if i can parallel 2 of these to the UBOX?

2 Likes

also if anyone in the uk is ordering from them can they add lights for me as i dont want to pay shipping myself
or can you link to ones i can connect on amazon?

1 Like

You can switch any 12V light/device with the Ubox

1 Like

ah thanks
how would it be wired?

could you send a quick diagram?
does it rwquire just pos and neg

I had a video about it, not anymore. You can just go to spintends website and all the details are there including wiring diagrams

3 Likes