Spintend 75V/200A Ubox (Based on 75V/300A VESC)and Uni1 Introduction !

It works now! Pulled the triggered on 1 Ubox with remote. I will probably open the remote just to get the pcb and so be able to use the features linked to it on my escooter.
Would be possible to command the throttle by ADC while keeping the remote function such as light, can bus switch ecc? For instance by activating the UART connection on the slave side to command the features and master side of the vesc for throttle with ADC.

It’s going with 14s 110A battery (total) so please make your best unit!
Looking forward.
Thank you!

1 Like

I ordered the remote on its own for use with a SC100D. Can I get full functionality with this combo?

3 Likes

Have you seen maytech’s 75V single?

4 Likes

not until now but dayummm

1 Like

Ordered as well. Can’t wait to try it.

2 Likes

What type of bms does It support? With common port?

1 Like

Their bms which is currently in development.

1 Like

@hardunclejohn why’s your motor temp reading -99.*C?
Screen Shot 2020-09-08 at 12.24.09 AM

That’s the same issue that was going on with the Stormcore; anyone remember what that issue was all about?

Also shouldn’t your voltage be reading a bit higher than 52.3 V if you’re running 16s?

1 Like

-99 means no temp sensor. it’s standard behavior

12 Likes

@hardunclejohn would it work with DieBieMS?

2 Likes

Yeh thought the same. maybe not fully charged and under load

1 Like
  1. -99°C: the motor temp sensor doesn’t work well.
  2. Also shouldn’t your voltage be reading a bit higher than 52.3 V if you’re running 16s?
    In terms of voltage, this is the voltage drop on the battery and the battery circuit. After all, the current is tens of amperes.And it’s not the professional power supply. If you have interest to see the up to more voltage display, I will post a short video in ins(@spintendpower) later.
2 Likes

No, it won’t support any other BMS now. so we need to design a BMS that fit for it.

1 Like

Hi,Friends, there is some update for our Ubox antispark switch, I decide to remove antispark function ,replace It by Amass
Antispark function XT90S connector. It’s not because current design problem but because some user may not trust it and it’s my first product that I don’t want to run any risk on it. It’s already update in our website. Www.spintend.com
If more people still want the Ubox keep antispark function , we can also change it back.
And so the shipment after Sep/15th is changed one without antispark, the switch function is still there.

The horn and light and can bus are integrated controlled by the receiver. Only if you still use receiver to control them, you can at the same time use ADC throttling.

2 Likes

The video of a test run with higher voltage than in the youtube Video can be found here:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CE3_L1cpiaY/?igshid=15jxaoqfskams

5 Likes

perfect that what I am going to do. Thanks.

I ordered yesterday please send me the one without antisparks. I was going to use the Xt90 loop key anyway.

Not bad.Just to be sure I understood the setup. The 2 powered motors are coupled to the shorted ones to create the load?

In the vesc app 60A measured is from each side or total? I always use metr so no experience with the original app.

1 Like

I would assume so.

I‘m not very common with the vesc app either,
but you can see the battery current at 24-25A close to the voltage reading.

1 Like

I think the phases of the coupled motors are rectified against a resistive load. Not very visible in the video though.

I believe simply shorting a motor to use it as a load would create a lot of smoke.

2 Likes