Spintend 75V/200A Ubox (Based on 75V/300A VESC)and Uni1 Introduction !

None of my lingyi boards had that feature… the main one I spent time on was an ecomobl ET. Just felt like there was so much input lag, it drove me insane

1 Like

@No, we don’t provide firmware for BKB’s lingyi remote. their ESC is not based on vesc, they can’t use our remote firmware for it.

2 Likes

for the Uni-1 remote you had to replace the main PCB of the remote correct?

at beginning, we don’t have our own case, so we replaced lingyi remote with our own pcb, now our un1 v2 is our own case, which has light/horn button.

2 Likes

Guys, Happy New Year! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

And about Voyager remote issue is : we received BKB remote sample for analysis to find BKB added a case for receiver, and fill the case with hot glue . The hot glue may influnence the receiver touch pin connection, since the cable and pins are not soldered, the hot glue( or potting) may fill in it. While the voyager sold in our website has no receiver connection problem, we don’t do any potting or hot glue for the receiver, it’s naked with heatshrink. cable connection is no risk.

And we added csutom firmware that support “TANK MODE”, it means you can run wheel at any angle you want , but please leave a note if you want tank mode, if you don’t leave a note, we will ship with standard firmare that don’t have tank mode.

1 Like

And if you rightly had a BKB voyager remote, you can take our uni1 remote receiver only, they’re compatible, and no connection risk . is it a way to save your voyager remote ? :innocent:

Ah, you mean for tank mode for Onewheels using vesc… Correct?

onewheel only have one motor, it doens’t need tank mode. you can turn left and turn right you want. I will show you video what tank mode is: two motors , run at any angle you want

4 Likes

Question hive mind pls.
Not used it for a couple of years so firstly . Are these still deemed safe or best avoided?
Also, my antenna wire has snapped . Can I just solder it or is it somehow special? Many thx