Spintend 75V/200A Ubox (Based on 75V/300A VESC)and Uni1 Introduction !

Thanks! I guess its better to prep for upgrades, so ubox it is!

3 Likes

What? I can’t say the word “VESC” now in public? That can’t be right…Am I allowed to type it?? Is hE watching??

2 Likes

Well it’s a trademarked term so in theory if this ESC was called a VESC then maybe…
Especially as YouTube’s rules are really strict atm

1 Like

Yeah but it doesn’t make sense that you can’t audible speak trademarked words…That can’t be right…

1 Like

Dunno that’s what I thought happened
@Lee_Wright

1 Like

probably answered here in this thread.

2 Likes

You can’t even think about the word or you’ll get your ass threatened to be taken to court real quick…

6 Likes

Good job!
do you put in whole Ubox in your case? why not put only the PCBA part in you case?
Just kindly remind: the full aluminum case will shield high frequency signals.

3 Likes

Usually when the MOSFET is damaged, they behave as a short circuit, but sometimes they behave as an open circuit. When the anti-sparking MOSFET of ubox is damaged, if the MOSFET is short-circuited after damage, the ESC can continue to maintain its function except for the lack of anti-sparking function; if the MOSFET is broken, the electrolytic capacitor is not connected to the circuit normally , It will affect the operation of the motor.

As long as the mosfet bridges driving the motor are not damaged, other ESC functions will not be affected, such as USB, LED indication, and 12V output.

And you can refer to our FAQ item4 for your questions.

1 Like

@hardunclejohn Thanks!

Yes, the entire ESC fits inside the enclosure.

The purpose is to protect the entire Unit from dirt, water, debris, and direct impacts while still allowing easy access. (it takes about 30 seconds to remove the lid and access all ports)

With a little work, the entire enclosure could be made waterproof.

The heatsink allows excess heat from the ESC to escape the enclosure.

I haven’t had any issues with the signal being blocked, but I’ll be sure to look out for that, as the aluminum bar sits between the ESC and controller while riding.

1 Like

DEF not trampa hahahaha

how can i bypass their switch on the vesc
i already have my own switch connected to bms

Anyone know voltage for the switch on vesc?

not sure what this is is it the firmwhere of the unit also how do you get it in ?
thanks

1. 100A firmware download (Recommend to use this one)
1 Like

Just bridge the switch on the jst plug. I did that on mine.

2 Likes

@jonisingt35r please read through the FAQs.
It’s everything explained there.
https://spintend.com/pages/faq

3 Likes

Decided to bypass the switch on my d596 bms is that a better idea then bypass the switch on the spintend

In other words which is more likely to fail?

anyone know how to wire their horn? or a link to a wiring diagram?
thanks

It’s all in the FAQ
https://spintend.com/pages/faq

3 Likes

Thanks didn’t see

When they say doesn’t make a difference which is positive and which is neg does that mean either wire can go to lights and 12v