Spintend 75V/200A Ubox (Based on 75V/300A VESC)and Uni1 Introduction !

Ordered about a month ago and the shipping was ~3 weeks

3 Likes

@AmySpintend

Wath is the best kombi for Smart-BMS withe Ubox ?

I have a LLT BMS and it works great.
Every smart BMS work with any VESC

1 Like

Sorry we haven’t tested any SMART-BMS with ubox. Can’t give some good suggestions.

Using LTT at the moment. Works great. Also if you have metr it is compatible with LTT aswell so you don’t have to switch apps to see battery state

1 Like

This one ?

XiaoXiang BMS

Exactly.

How do you connect them together?

1 Like

They are not connected together, you have an app for the BMS and Vesc Tool for the VESC.
That’s why I told you that every BMS work with the Ubox.

1 Like

I get that. I was thinking you were connecting the two units together so that cell voltage would show up in the vesc tool app.

1 Like

That’s why we are using Metr.

It doesn’t. Look up for metr module. It’s a Bluetooth module that can communicate to both vesc and some of the BMS (diebie, ltt and flexbms i think)

It’s really really useful module,I definitely recommend it in every build.

https://metr.at/

1 Like

It looks really cool. I am just a little concern with how many Blue tooth modules I have going with everything else. I also think I am out of UART port.lol

Thanks for explaining

1 Like

You can get usplit to convert 1 into 3

1 Like

I just found out you there’s an automatic brake light built into the ubox… just before I am about to build my own… Smh

6 Likes

I dont understand exactly what he meant. Can I see the diagram he sent you?

1 Like

He said wait in minutes but still hasn’t sent it…

1 Like

I was noticing in the bench test that I was getting errors when braking from spinning the motors, actually correction it is when it go from being off the throttle to on slightly it tries to correct to a lower speed but gets a fault. I don’t think the FW is the solution to that behaviour.

when my glue is dry I will try under load… or I might just throw the wheels on it will be fine for that before glue cures.

Anyone know how to sync a trampa Wand with the Ubox? I’m having trouble…I have the proper spintend Ubox 5.1 software and have updated the wands Bluetooth receiver with VESC via usb connection. But, all I get is a solid red led on the reciever and can’t connect the reciever to the wand. Any help would be dope! Thanks guys! :pray:

Did u invert the rx and tx wires on the dongle also whenever the wand is paired with the dongle the red led doesnt turn. That led is only one if u connect to the dongle via bluetooth by mobile vesc tool or some other bluetooth app. Also make sure the red wire is goin to 3.3v pin and not the 5v pin on the uart/comms port of ur ubox.

1 Like