Spintend 75V/200A Ubox (Based on 75V/300A VESC)and Uni1 Introduction !

„Upload All“, not only upload.

3 Likes

Guys need BMS for 16s that would be smaller than 50mm x 154mm (preferable with can for vesc or with Bluetooth)

Can any one point me to the right direction?

1 Like

All ok managed to do a detection on the mobile app so must be good
Thanks

1 Like

Yup, should have specified. Good catch.

Just wanted to share my newest experience. I had broken Ubox. First spinded sent me numerous emails with pictures and very precise instructions how to try to solve the problem myself.

After figuring out that it needs to be sent to them, they have received the package and one (1) day after they got it fixed (dead receiver MCU). Repair cost 15$ and they are shipping it back tomorrow.

I am really blown away by this vendor support in both communication and the speed of resolving issues.

A truly example to all other vendors.

20 Likes

^^^^

Just write them an email. They are super responsive.

spintend@outlook.com

I am sure they will help you

1 Like

found a pic on their site which basically tells me how its done
thanks though

1 Like

Oh wow, which country you send it to?

1 Like

China

10char

2 Likes

How did the receiver MCU die if you dont mind me asking? Unless it shorted to ground, those things are pretty robust.

I have no idea, spindent has no idea as well. I wasnt even using their remote or app…

So its a mystery I guess :man_shrugging:

1 Like

My spintend remote will not go into settings mode when I hold down the reverse button. As a result I cannot bind the remote to my Ubox, I cannot do anything. The remote is useless.

Am I missing something? Thanks

2 Likes

Hell yeah that’s what I like to hear

1 Like

So with remote already on and long pressing “reverse”, you never get to this screen?

1 Like

there is same problem replied already in this thread: 1. hold reverse button for 2 seconds, no response, then slightly roll the grear, then it will appear Remote Config --enter–roll the gear–Gear claibration-roll the gear to do it, then save . it should fix this problem.

5 Likes

Thanks!

Hey guys, do you know if the remote has the electronics completely stripped or its the same as the one from ali? How responsive is it? Does it have any latency? I’m asking cause the price went up on it 2x and i don’t known if i should get a vx1, i won’t be really using the lights or horn.

1 Like

I still think the remote is worth it. It allows you to control many aspects of the ESC (CAN, BT, input mode, etc.) without having to plug it in. Plus it gives you telemetry data on the screen, and has an integrated receiver in the ESC, which frees up a port and is one less thing to come loose from vibrations. Plus, it should be easy to find replacement shells should one get cracked since just about every Ling Yi board uses that style of remote.

3 Likes

If you not going to use the switches and telemetry isn’t something you need, than I would go with the vx1 instead of the stock remote.

2 Likes