Spintend 75V/200A Ubox (Based on 75V/300A VESC)and Uni1 Introduction !

nope just changes throttle curve so it gets to that speed slower

1 Like

explained few posts before

OK i get I thanks

I notice that when I plug in the Uni1 remote to recharge, it automatically turns on and tries to pair. Now the stock battery life of the remote isn’t great, but it seems like it’s functional while plugged in. So now I’m thinking about having it plugged in to a small single 18650 cell USB power bank on longer rides over 2 hours. Are there any issues with charging and using it at the same time? I know some devices don’t like it, while others are completely unaffected.

2 Likes

@hardunclejohn Could you tell us more about the Ubox Pro? I saw it being mentioned somewhere else on the forum.

7 Likes

I got curious and I searched for Ubox Pro on this forum and it was mentioned here:

I wonder that more features might mean, but it surely sounds interesting

EDIT: here’s more

4 Likes

Any luck with this?

Id understand if there are delays or some of the features don’t make it to the final product because it’s not like he made a guarantee in the dms, but it would make me sad. Hardunclejohn you can be sure that if/when I get the ubox pro and it does everything I hope for then I won’t be able to stop taking about it! I really believe it will be the most popular esc.

1 Like

may i ask you when you set up your Ubox what settings did you use in the battery amps?
e.g. when you have a battery tht can provide 150A in total do you enter 75A then in the ubox?

I never had a dual vesc thts why im curios about this
So do the values need to be entered like you do when you setup 2 single escs?

KR and thx very much!!!

1 Like

The motor wizard will calculate the motor amps by it’s own for both sides. The battery amps are default to 99A set but limited by the motor amp setting.
If you want to change those setting you need to go into each side esc and set the values separately.
You already was right, if battery can support 150A total you set each site the battery max to 75A.

3 Likes

Ok its clear now thx very much for your answer!!!

1 Like

Any updates on the 5.02 firmware?

1 Like

It’s updated now. please download it from our website

2 Likes

it’s updated in our web.please download it there. thanks

1 Like

Hi, friends ,the customed 5.2 firmware and source codes are updated in our website.

8 Likes

More of a general VESC question, but any reason to update from 5.01 if we’ve already set the duty cycle limit? I’ve heard there were some CAN issues out the gate on 5.02, so just wanted to make sure it’s stable before switching over and doesn’t end up breaking more stuff.

1 Like

@hardunclejohn how sealed are your lips? You seem pretty happy to divulge about some stuff.

3 Likes

Is there a way to turn reverse of on the uni1. I dont know how to modify remote settings on the vesc tool and it seems like calibration is done through the remote

Btw, loving the lights and horn option

7 Likes

Well I may have killed my UBOX. :cry:

Only the “Vesc A” side lights up when powered on and it’s just throwing a red LED error.

No response to throttle input. I’ve tried everything that I can think of. . any suggestions?

13S battery.

1 Like

Pop it open and inspect for visual burn marks

3 Likes