Space Cowboy | Prototipo | 12s5p 40T | Hypertrucks | 6396 140kv | Neptune BMS | Unity

It is weird to drop that image with some glamor shots and no explanation!

(Also my wife said the same thing)

But god damn, looks so weird.

4 Likes

I had that same issue recently. @Deodand suggested resitting the BLE module, and so far that has worked for me.

I still tear up a little when I think of it. :grin:

5 Likes

Looks like a stress fracture to me, hope I’m wrong

1 Like

Hey guys I’ve needed a minute to try and sort this out in my head.
So yeah the deck is snapped at the noise.
Pretty sure it’s not going to be back on the road.
I turned to remote off before turning the board off and it launched under my truck and into a wall.
I’ve put it in the back of my truck and hadn’t had the heart to go out and look at it.

15 Likes

Hooooo no, so that real … :broken_heart: :zap:
Full support mate ! Can’t imagine :cold_face::pray:
Don’t know what to say, hard to find word for this :no_mouth:

can we ask/know, if it’s missing failsafe or something else ?

2 Likes

Shit happens.

We have it sorted.

May not be a space Cowboy any more though…

You haven’t lived until you have heart brake like this. However, a Phoenix will rise from these ashes.

On a side note. If you are going to ram a board full throttle into a wall, the Proto is great for that. Deck breaks but hopefully all the goody goods on the inside are all OK!

Personally, I am hoping @NingNing picks from my catalog of on hand fabrics (or let’s me pick for him).

Doing this one for cost only max. This man needs to get that beast on the road!

5 Likes

May I suggest the gold dragon?

2 Likes

Love that one!

1 Like

Yeah for sure. You fucking killed that one and I am dying to see it on a deck

2 Likes

Thanks brother Me too. It’s a neat mix of elegant and badass :grin:.

1 Like

Side note (get a Hoyt puck)…

2 Likes

Saddest shit I’ve seen. Especially to watch 500$ snap in half. That tie one is pretty sweet tho :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: something about a white deck is sexy

3 Likes

Super nice of you to do this as well

1 Like

I was going to do the tie! Then Tim sent me some pics of other ones :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s badass for sure…

1 Like

Dude that sucks sooo bad :sob::sob::sob::broken_heart:

Maybe its the firmware? On one of the latest vesc setups I also had my board going full throttle after I turned the remote off. Luckely I checked this while doing the setup and my board was on a stand. I did the setup two more times and then it was gone… In the end I switched to the older 3.58 fw I had on my pc which never had the remote off/full throttle problem.

Anyway no way to change what happened anymore sucks… take some time to process it. And remember in the end its the board and luckely not you that got hurt.

1 Like

I knew it wasn’t me being dumb and pulling the trigger. I’ve tried to think back and it all happened so quick and violently that I was second guessing what I had or hadn’t done.

2 Likes

Oh damn this breaks my heart.

@NingNing I this sucks but don’t loose motivation man what @Sender said is right I’ve seen a few proto front end snaps and it’s usually just a new deck. Looks like they hypers are ok, right?

Is it completely snapped in the front or is it just marked?

1 Like

Damn. That really suxs.

1 Like