Some New FOCers (84V VESC 6 based controllers)

You’re not are you?

@Andy87 :laughing:

1 Like

Lol 20s is a thing of the past, we’re doing 24s now buddy

Step up yo game

1 Like

Who the fuck runs 13s anymore? lol

I think this is the understatement of the decade.

Everyone strap-in and prepare yourselves for 14S and beyond.

And the droves of 14S ebike stuff that we will be able to use now.

1 Like

I just need someone to make a 24s esc, still currently considering a msx though. So I may not even need a 20/24s skateboard

2 Likes

Haha I do, but also 20s and 24s
And wtf are these gay ass 3d looking emotes, bring back the 2d!:neutral_face:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This guy here to crash the party.

2 Likes

Hey, yo, dude. Are you building a 13s10p?

7 Likes

So I’ll let you guys in on a secret. 150V 30kW ESC in early planning stages. Code name The FOCening. That’s it. No more info until after these new FOCers.

23 Likes

Yeah dude its gonna be AWESOME and i will problaly die because of unitities.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

New forum same old shit. lol

6 Likes

Hey guys let’s try to keep the thread on track. As much as I love the side bars, I want to keep things focused on the FOCers. I’m a bit selfish :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Bookmarked.

1 Like

I was focusing on Alan the little focer. Duly noted my friend and you will see no more banter from me. Love your work.

4 Likes

Eager to see this project finished

2 Likes

And than? How you come there than with the screw driver?

That would only work if one row of fets is turned 180 degree and the channel is placed inbetween the rows so that you can screw the fets to the heat sink from outside.

:man_facepalming:… sometimes i‘m sitting on the line. Easy.

Instead of using aluminum channel for heat-sinking, what if you just used two individual aluminum strips. This would give easy access for the nuts and bolts. And then you could add a couple of holes in between the FET’s and bolt the two strips together with stand-offs in between.

1 Like

I still want there to be a way to bolt on a heat sink or mount the controller to an aluminum enclosure. The aluminum channel has 2 sides that still allow for that. Going with two pieces of aluminum bar or strips would allow you to only mount the back row to something.

2 Likes

Flip the FET’s on one side so both rows can be screwed into the heatsink from the outside?

2 Likes