SOLD - USA - 4WD Ronin - Landyachts Evo 40 - ABEC 107 - 6355 - Ollin Vesc + Escape

4WD Semi-Complete Build
Description
Hello all,

I’ve been out of the esk8 loop for a long time. I built this machine a few years ago, but really didn’t get to ride it much. I spent a lot of time building and tweaking things on it, did quite a few test rides at the park, then I got a dog who needed to be walked a lot. The kind that would get you killed if you tried to walk him on an esk8. The board has been on the shelf for about 3 years.

I’d like to sell it here as a semi-complete to someone who wants to put their own spin on it or parts harvest it. It doesn’t come with a battery, but everything else is there. It comes with all of the below components plus some extra belts, risers, Viscous Grip Tape, and some Metroboard pulleys that I never got around to working into the drivetrain.

The enclosure is held to the board with 6 quick latch releases. The batteries were a series of LIPO that I didn’t think were healthy enough to include in this listing. In its last configuration, the board was setup with a loop key, which I will include, but the mount for it will need to be repaired. It has a light up LED logo in the shape of a bird (which you can change by stripping the paint there and re-masking in your preferred style).

Again, this is a used semi-complete. It’s been through various iterations, and it was once glorious, but now there are things on it that need to be repaired, refined, or finished. It needs to go to someone who wants to put it back together or split it up into other projects. It was a great ride and I’m sure I’ll miss just having it around just to look at.

Looking for $1500 plus shipping in the continental USA. Like I said, I’ve been out of the loop awhile. I’m sure I’ll find out if that price is off in the current market, but I’m not in a hurry. Hope to sell it as a complete and ship it to one person in one box, but if that doesn’t work out I’m open to eventually parting some of it out.

• 2017 Landyacht Evo 39.5’’
  • 180mm Cast Ronin Trucks
  • ABEC11 Evolve F1 107mm Wheels
  • Hoyt St. Puck Remote and receiver
  • Zealous Bearings
  • 4X @marcmt88 Ronin Motor Mounts
  • @Psychotiller Evo Enclosure
  • 4X @torqueboards 6355 190kv Motors
  • 4X BESTORQ 295-5M-15 Belts
  • 4X @marcmt88 30t Acetal Delrin Wheel Pulleys
  • 4X 15mm 15t Steel Motor Pulleys
  • 2X Ollin Board Co. 4.12 Vescs
  • 2X ESCape
  • Jhon Takenaka 3d Printed Evo Carry Handle (Shapeways)
  • 2X @mmaner 3d Printed Phase Wire Guides (Thingiverse)
  • Jhon Takenaka 3d Printed Evo Tailguard (Thingiverse)
  • 5 Degree Wedge Risers Front and Rear
  • Viscous Grip Tape

Extras
*4 X Metroboard Pulley Insert for Abec-11 Flywheels: 83 mm, 97 mm, 107 mm
*Skate Tool
*A lot of belts
*Some Risers
*Some idler bearings

Price (USD): $1300

Screen Shot 2021-12-05 at 1.21.19 PM

15 Likes

I see a lot of unobtainium!

8 Likes

Ronin mounts :eyes:

6 Likes

Wow I remember when I first saw this build thread… damn

3 Likes

Price drop to $1500 for everything

1 Like

Final price drop to $1300 plus shipping in USA. Hope someone wants to buy this as a complete so I don’t have to ship a million boxes for a part out!! :grimacing:

1 Like

Still got this. Last bump, then I’m going to look at parting her out. This would make someone a nice ride (or two if you divide it into multiple projects)!!

Parting this out. I’ll be making separate posts for the different pieces, over the next couple weeks. Already sold the puck remote & receiver, but if you’re interested in anything else look out for the post or send DM inquiry.

2 Likes

Tentatively interested in 2 of the motors

1 Like

If you weren’t on the other side of the planet I’d have gone for this. Interested in a pair of mounts and motors. Shipped to Australia

1 Like

PM’d

I’d like to sell the Ronin truck with the mounts to keep them together. I’m pretty sure there is some variance in the ronin truck dimensions, set to set, and these mounts were actually measured and made on these specific trucks. Can check your shipping details if you PM, but you’re probably right about it being expensive.

1 Like

demmit! I want this build. Surely someone in the US would take it as a complete.
quad drive on ronins on an evo.

2 Likes

It seems like there is a little more interest now that spring is here. If anyone wants to buy this as a complete, it’s $1200 now. I sold the puck remote, but the rest of the listing is still for sale. Would just need a battery and a remote and you’d be set. I’m going to pull the ESCapes and the Ollin Vescs and post them for sale soon, if no one wants the whole board.

Quick question, those things that are almost like hubcaps for the wheels, are they part of the pulley insert or is it something like a 3d printed part?

It’s part of the pulley, it’s a plastic plate that distributes the force evenly across the core of the wheel

If you are still parting this out, I may be interested in a few parts. @wolffoxx

1 Like

Let me know what you are interested in. I was going to start disassembling and posting a few things today.

I was interested in the motors and pullys/belts as well as the things on the outside of the wheels.

1 Like

I’ll get the info on that stuff together for you and send a PM and pics. The outside of the wheel caps are part of the pulley retainers that lock in the wheels. Are you interested in all 4 motors and pulleys or just 2 (1 set)?