[SOLD] [EU] 6386 173kv motors

Description:
selling one pair of motors which I have spare
size: 6386
kv: 173
phase wires: 215mm 12AWG
sensor wires: 190mm
sensor connector: JST GH (positive, temp, hall, hall, hall, negative)
design: opened
voltage: up to 18S
hole pattern: 44mm, 50mm
bearings count: 5
axile dia: 8mm
axile length: 25.5mm from mounting plate
bearing flange: 2.2mm
key size: 3x20.5mm

Price (EUR): 350€ + shipping from Czech Republic

Images

8 Likes

Just missing the 3DS Sticker :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:
Looking like some solid motors thou!

9 Likes

Saw someone on FB selling 4 of these as well, they look pretty beefy. GLWS!

1 Like

Where do these come from? I’ve not seen this motor type before?

4 Likes

I found a manufacturer, went through a long process of talking all the details through and after months we finally got them. I cannot say where they are from sorry, you cannot buy them in any store anywhere just so. They are custom ordered. 2 months waiting period. After testing at least 1000-1500 km (got 120 km on them so far) I will talk to Pavel Garmas about making a group buy for people in esk8 freedom. So far, knock on wood, (5 bearings inside) they are the best looking, best spec, insane high voltage, and most powerful things I have ever ridden, very quiet, also the most expensive. With higher kv the max amps go up. I got the 205kv version, 125a max… I don’t need 4x4 anymore. My accel is crazy and my max speed 80 km/h. Having the time of my life.

11 Likes

Which group? Could you pm a link?

Damn… 5 bearings? You guys doing another batch after this?

1 Like

So whats your relationship to Pavel and @3DServisas on this?

Have the 3 of you designed these motors together? or is one of you supplying to the others?

but this makes it sound like your pavels supplier??

I ask as we seem to be hearing the same development story in parallel from three sources that clearly have the same product, but without any official word of working together on this.

Whats the deal?

7 Likes

I think @michondr posted the specs there as well,
but might be wrong about that

2 Likes

THE MOTOR TO END ALL MOTORS
These look great! Look forward to seeing them as a legitimate option if and when that happens.

4 Likes

…and that was the momentan I lost interest in those motors :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Is there a juicy backstory I don’t know? :smiley:

1 Like

Not really.
Just… I mean… have a look through his YT channel :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

PAvel is my friend and Audrius from 3dS his friend. I told them about the motors and we bought a test batch (+ 2 of my close friends) Custom ordered from a chinese manufacturer

2 Likes

as @Esk8_Spirit is saying

I just have two spares laying around - if anybody want them, they can get them RN. if not, I’ll be happy to use them in the future :slight_smile:

Whoever buys them will be a lucky dude, you should keep them man… I know money is nice but these motors are priceless… try to find a 5 bearing motor 6kw with 108a at 170 kv… 123a at 205kv… I am already running at 125 and I give it hell, managed to get to 65 degrees in those 120 km, great cooling.

1 Like

What type of bearings are used and how are they placed?

OD 22, ID 10, width 6mm.

two are just behind the mounting plate, 3 at the back side

1 Like

Do you have logs to show what you’re doing to these motors? They do look nice. Hard statistical evidence would also be nice.

Here you go guys: http://www.reacherbrushless.com/product/product-98-825.html

16 Likes