[SOLD] DIY Hummie Complete Build

Selling a fully loaded hummie build that was recently built with only 31 miles on it so it’s brand new.

For some background for those who saw my previous listing, I was originally planning on keeping this and parting this out but after planning on my next DIY project I found I will not be using any of the parts below as I plan on building a DD PU setup with a new deck, and hence am selling the complete board Mods : If I need to edit my previous listing rather than create this new post let me know.

Board has no issues 10s5p 30q battery 30mph+ speed, close to 30 mile range

I’m looking for $1500 + shipping or best offer.

Part List

• Hummie Deck ( single cutout )
  • Focbox Unity
  • 10s5p 30q battery professionally built by thisguyhere
  • FeatherRemote w/ advanced light control board ( currently has brake lights , headlights can be added and controlled via remote )
  • DaveGa - speedometer, odometer, trip counter, etc
  • TorqueBoards 6374 190kv motors
  • Surfrodz - Psychotiller TKP trucks w/ Psychotiller motor mounts
  • Psychotiller enclosure
  • 200mm MBS wheels on Evolve hubs
  • 175mm tires with tubes , still have tread
  • Battery gauge on the enclosure
  • 4 amp fast charger ( Evolve )

IMG_0231 IMG_0232 IMG_0233 IMG_0234 IMG_0235 IMG_0236 IMG_0237

7 Likes

This is going to sell fast

2 Likes

literally 200 more and i could afford it, this is killing me

1 Like

Super clean build good luck with the sale it should be quick. I can’t see how you wouldn’t be able to use the unity in future builds.

Start mowing yards or sell your body if you have to. This is a phenomenal deal for a complete.

2 Likes

well i mean i have an extra liver? u interested?

Luckily not a huge drinker. I prefer greener fields. Thanks for the offer though! Good luck with sale.

2 Likes

You’re right on the unity, but at this point my builds in the future so I’d rather just have the complete package for anyone who wants a complete build :slight_smile:

What deck are you looking to use for your next build? :upside_down_face:

Looking at a Haya once the defects are resolved :slight_smile:

1 Like

Doesn’t seem like much of an upgrade (except in terms of looks of course), but power to ya! :slight_smile:

1 Like

SOLD /10char