Looking to buy your board!

Do u have preferences?

Wheel type, deck, aesthetics?

I have a 12s4p, 150kv, 97mm flywheel, hummie deck, psychotiller enclosure, focbox board that’s on the verge on being taken apart for a new build.

Could take photos later if interested.

4 Likes

ya sure that would be awesome, what kinda motors are they, ie 6374 etc

as for preferences im looking for a board between like 35 and 40in

6355, turnigy sk8, 150kv

14/40 gears, geared for torque, not top speed.

Max is like 25mph at full charge.

Ill take some photos and pm you.

3 Likes

ok sounds good

1 Like

This one just popped up! Stretching your budget by 200$ Has a lot of bells and whistles.

Try momentumboards.com they have some nice options for a good price

1 Like

dang! once again a nice board but its just a couple hundred over my budget

2 Likes

Ahh, bummed to hear you’re abandoning the DIY route but it’s understandable. With DIY when something goes wrong you atleast know how to diagnose and fix it because you built it; just something to consider. When I ride I always bring my allen keys, t-tool and extra belts incase something comes loose or whatever. Had to uber last week tho cuz my battery died, that was just my own sheer stupidity

2 Likes

i know what u mean man. im not completly off of the idea yet but ir just depends cuz i cant fine any goos pre built boards so i might have to go diy we will see

I’m not gonna lie, my wowgo mini which I paid $435 for has been almost zero maintenance while my DIY needs tweaking after every ride so far. The price I pay for that though is insane amounts of torque and higher top speed and about 15 mi more range.

3 Likes

I’m so tempted to sell my 12s3p Hummie build but I worked so hard on it

3 Likes

@topcloud, surely you have a prebuilt you could sell for the kid

2 Likes

@tbone645 they have a nice rolling chassis which is prime for first half diy. I purchased the roller and some parts from MBS, banggood, and longhairedboy, motor, vesc, remote. I even got an extra set of mbs matrix II trucks from mbs. I use a reliable 4 Milwaukee batteries in p and s for a nice 10s4p.

1 Like

ultimate goals!

4 Likes

bellllllt driiiiive!

1 Like

fyi im stilling looking for a board so if u have any extras just lmk!

1 Like

Do you have a preference on street or AT?

1 Like

perfer street but either works

1 Like

I’ll keep my eye out for you my dude

1 Like