So this is probably the best DIY skate community ATM.

I call all my boards skateboards. Gotta keep that "it’s electric :sunglasses: " line in your hand for the right moment.

Ok ok last one. Amish boards.

3 Likes

@longhairedboy call the category The Amish Village: Traditional Skateboard Corner. Case closed. We can all go home early!

2 Likes

has anyone recorded a flip on it yet?

Reddit dude claims he did the first.

1 Like

@okp has thrashed his for a while, not sure he’s flipped it though

1 Like

Hey I probably sound like an idiot rn, but how do I make a new thread on this site? I’m on mobile if, I can’t find a button to create a thread.

1 Like

New users are restricted for a short while to avoid junk accounts spamming. Read a few threads, like all my posts, send nudes, and you’ll be a regular by tomorrow :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Can’t even send nudes. Damn new user regulations.

4 Likes

just keep posting and eventually you’ll be slangin’ nudes, sharing busted bearings on OnlyFans and editing posts you made 3 months ago because someone proved you wrong.

3 Likes

Aviation distinguishes between ‘power planes’ and gliders, what if we inject a totally unnecessary amount of confusion into the world by calling them POWER SKATES and GLIDEBOARDS

2 Likes

I just got bumped up a trust level. Let’s try it now.

4 Likes

oof that S60d doesn’t look okay, looks like she got pretty fuckin’ hot

1 Like

She’s gone. Went snap crackle and pop.

you’re lucky. My dual vesc revcently went out in a spectacular display of flames and sparks. burned a hole right through the pcb.

that looks like only a few components fried, probably the DRV chip but at least that board looks like it can be reworked.

1 Like

Do you know what could have caused this? It doesn’t belong to me, its my cousin’s. I suspect battery(we swapped out components and swapping out battery got it working again) caused some problem to it. I plan on taking it from him to see if I can fix it, but it’s going to be a long journey with a lot of learning(I know jack shit about hardware).

AMISH BOARDS

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: omg i’m :skull:

2 Likes