Slick revolution 120 mm foamies

Have you guys seen these? Looks like they’re due out in August.
We need an esk8.news review

3 Likes

I’m sure they are the same as the rough stuff / all terrain wheels. But only bigger.

You can get a very very similar looking wheel on Ali Baba. All that foam stuff is just marketing. I guess a good size but the grip on those is not the best. Rough stuff users could probably tell you more regarding that grip and the center contact point.

Would be nice if they were just flat grip but at 120mm.

1 Like

Looks cool. Need to be tested. One test is worth 1k opinions.

1 Like

Look same/similar wheels on Ali Baba. Testing would be nice.

4 Likes

SR are using that mold yes but those are just made of 100% chinathane.

I’m going to that SR event next month, I’m sure they will have some of these on test rigs, will report back.

19 Likes

I got too get a sneak peek at a beta of these wheels and let me tell you, they were squishy. I can’t wait too get my hands on some for off-roading purposes.

1 Like

Hmm never liked the SR110 wheels. Alot of vibration and they arnt true 110. I think I’d feel the same about the 120s.

Best wheels I’ve ridden hands down is the TB110s

2 Likes

SR have been in touch, have told me I will get a demo/advanced set for review on YouTube.

I’ll let you know what I think. First week of August (ish) I’m told

11 Likes

Can you post the Ali Baba link for 120mm wheels. I can’t seem to surface them via search.

These will look good shaved down to 110👍

1 Like

I would have bought these to test if they were kegal core so I didn’t have to change anything on my drivetrain.

2 Likes

There is a minimum order quantity. They offer a 120mm there is no mention of foam. Could be all marketing who knows. I suspect it’s the same wheel.

1 Like

on dayum, look what I saw on the sidebars
drilled out decks!

3 Likes

Damn $9.8

That’s just a stolen picture from @evoheyax rocket board right ?

2 Likes

yeah it is lol im just playing around

4 Likes

Actual release date or when you’ll be getting your review units?

When I will get the wheels to review

1 Like

Great! Looking forward to your review.

Need a new set of wheels and looking for the largest non-pneumatics that aren’t crappy. Either these or TB110.

1 Like

Yeah it will be interesting! I’m looking forward to checking them out