SkyartPower.com Webstore (serious)

I still have yet to stand on a Century or an Evo, and I feel like I’m not a true esk8er because of it :joy:

4 Likes

Depending on how tall you are and how wide you like your stance…it may not be for you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: but I am sure there will be one at carve pdx you can try out

2 Likes

Not all motors are created equal.

When you order 2 motors from me I will send you 2 most closely matched in KV value.

There is a 10% industry accepted tolerance for motor Kv. This means if you order 2 - 190kv motors it’s possible, although unlikely to get a ~170ish KV and a ~210ish KV motor. Such a large difference is unlikely but even a 5% difference could lead to unwanted ride results.

I calculate my motor KV values and make sure you get identical or as closely matched as possible motors

16 Likes

if only all oem does that, 10% is a huge difference when u r driving a motor to its limit.

3 Likes

Another 12s4p coming together very nicely, this one is extremely special tho…all the work you see here was done by my incredibly supportive and amazing wife, who turns out is an amazing battery building protege :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart:

23 Likes

Awww that’s awesome

3 Likes

Yea I still make batteries lol, haven’t posted in a while, head down…building…and other things

This is a 16s4p :face_with_hand_over_mouth::crazy_face: HV is taking over!

12 Likes

More testing! These motors are surprisingly consistent! Even blindly throwing any 2 together would be fine but, I was able to match all of the up, some are perfect pairs!

For example I have

2-101.4kv
2-101.2kv
2-100.8kv

And so on! Lowest is a set on 100.5kv motors

Although the advantages are small, using as perfectly matched as possible motors will give you a better ride feel in the upper ranges of your duty cycle.

6ish pair left before I order the next batch!

DM me if you want a specific set of the KV values I listed

11 Likes

Shop pay added to my store check out, easy interest free instalments, for anyone who wants to use this service. Also Affirm, incoming later this week.

15 Likes

Building kinda night, 12s7p and a 16s6p…yall remmeber the days of 12s4p 30q packs? :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

4 Likes

With a pack like that it’s going be crazy!!!

2 Likes

9 Likes

Clean work as always

3 Likes

Jimmy I hope you enjoy the heck out of this thing :crazy_face::crazy_face:

4 Likes

Daamnnnnnn

3 Likes

Fuuulest of seeeeends! 60mph nacho inc

4 Likes

Black Friday deal!!!

Use Discount code at checkout through the month of November to get $100 off the purchase price!

Code “Blackfriday”

On my 12s4p and 10s4p Molicel packs!

Happy riding everyone!

6 Likes

Discounting these motor pairs by $100

$299 for a pair of 100kv 21s rated motors!

Cmon fellas let’s fire up those new 100v spintends and send our next builds through the rooooooooof!!!

I have an extra 100v spintend if anyone is interested in it DM me

Only 5 sets of motors left, there are a few concerns with the V4 reacher motors, I am addressing these before I send the motors, adding insulation to wire exits and green Loctite to the grub screws that bite into the shaft.

9 Likes

Update to the store!

Battery build times for all 12s packs are now 1 week :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: at least for the winter season, I see this remaining possibly in the future too.

HV pack build time has been reduced to 2 weeks

Let your friends know :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

9 Likes