SKP Solo ESC compact HV controller [SERIOUS] SALE! 4/24-5/1 2023 code “AMPS”

@b264 I maxed it out on a MXUS 3k Turbo in my ebike. It did just fine! So yeah 2x of these will roller coaster you from A to B no problem.

5 Likes

Friend is using this on a dual drive scooter as well. Seemed fine. Even in hfi I believe

4 Likes

Solo…

Hall Solo

8 Likes

@Skyart does this have the shunt and phase filtering hardware for silent HFI?

4 Likes

Is pairing to the BT protected by a code? If not, can the internal BT be disabled?

3 Likes

I’m so excited to use mine on the dyno and get some nice juicy data for all of y’all :fire::fire:

10 Likes

@Skyart, seems like it would be great for you to offer a package with the dual top-mount and the taller 3DS enclosure

2 Likes

You bring up a good point! There is not currently a passcode required to pair to the BT. And I am not sure if it’s possible to disable the BT module through VESC tool

This is a 2 shunt design. No phase filter so we are for now stuck with loudHFI

1 Like

As far as the package with a top box, it’s coming, like really fast, like next week fast.

1 Like

Will be testing FW6 starting right now

First thing I am going to try are the 2 HFIs

8 Likes

Did you need to do anything special? Neither of my boards would update, just ‘erase timed out’

1 Like

No, just hit upload and it loaded.

Ive had these sorts of issues tho with all sorts of controllers and usually just tying one or two extra times would make it work. Sometimes I would have to do it from my PC…no clue why. Sometimes it won’t work from my PC but work on mobile

4 Likes

#VESCThings c’mon Al you know this

5 Likes

Lol i tried 3 times. Maybe fw6 needs you to try 6 times

5 Likes

Sounds like maybe you just need to get a couple solos :smile::person_shrugging:

3 Likes

Fun fact, if you own a @3DServisas Heatsinks, the solo and the heat sink under it is a direct replacement and can be installed to fit the same enclosure cut and mount to the same holes…don’t mind my incredible cutting precision on this particular enclosure

9 Likes

I would definitely like to try. They would be perfect for the semendeed.

I have plans to give it a bit of an overhaul, i just need to sell a kidney or something.

3 Likes

Just having some fun, will make one of my long boring videos Tommorow

6 Likes

@Skyart, does the flat-bottomed heatsink of the top-mount dual option have (almost) the same thermal mass as the heatsink on the regular dual-mount? And that then is 33mm high?

2 Likes

It is quite a bit smaller 27mm overall height

See on the left but is designed to sit on Thai large aluminum plate

In testing it has proved to be sufficient even on long rides to not run into thermal throttle issues