SKP Magnetic 45 its HERE!!!

Hey Guys!!

You have likely already seen Glimpses of this guy, but i wanted to officially introduce my very own Esk8 Deck

Meet MAGNETIC 45!

Magnetic was inspired by some of my favorite decks in this game, the Evo and the Century.
Ive always loved the feel that these split angle decks brought, very stable at speed and great for long deep carves, however i didn’t love being limited to the short stance and in my opinion sub optimal belly space for goodies.

Magnetic does not only preserve the esthetic and ride feel these decks offered, but enhances it in every way.

It offers a massive 28" standing platform compared to the Evo’s 20" and Century’s 21" standing platform
Its also wide enough for all our big foot friends out there but not so wide that the little foot friends would feel lost on it, coming in at 10.5" wide.

It also rides a sweet spot between the Evo +/- 10 degree tail and tip and Century +/-15 degree tail and tip, coming in at 12.5 degrees, in my opinion this is really good for added stability and depending on your bushing and KP angle The magnetic 45 can be set up for all sorts of riding styles.

Best part, this deck is 100% made in the USA by our own @tomiboi :rocket::zap::fire:

The Enclosure.

We partnered up with Alan to make us some beautiful fiberglass enclosures! the Double stack is MASSIVE!!!
It comfortably fits a variety of battery layouts, up to 140 cells if you want to keep other electronics internal, or 160 cells if top mounting controllers, my favorite so far is 14s10p and 18s8p.

The package includes Deck/DS Enclosure/ Rainbow Titanium Enclosure mounting hardware/Rainbow Titanium Truck mounting hardware/CNC Tunnel risers.

And you can buy some here!

Thanks everyone!

47 Likes

Also the thread doesnt have to be serious lol

7 Likes

Does the deck have some glass frit on it?

1 Like

Yes the decks are fritted with fine glass frit. I really like this for many reasons, its grippy, durable and veru easy to clean with water and a brush

13 Likes

Too late. These decks ARE the serious. They look sick bro. I’ll bet they ride nice and dreamy too.

10 Likes

If you are coming to carve pdx be sure to try one out!

2 Likes

They do! If you missed the century it’s a great predecessor

3 Likes

Womp womp, his double booked

3 Likes

Glad someone understands my tastes

12 Likes

Its very much the way to go! I feel it really takes RKP to the next level. on the production boards the angles are split even further with 30/25 front/rear baseplates, the results are great the other way around too 25/30

4 Likes

So awesome looking! Congrats, love the white look

1 Like

I wonder how these would ride with TKPs. If I go this deck I would serious think about using Savage trucks.

1 Like

Probably pretty good TBH

1 Like

Mail you some :joy:

SEND IT BABY!

1 Like

we full sent it also, These are now available for purchase with a 4 week wait time. i still need to do a bit of work on the website but the raw is there

11 Likes

@eBoosted plz do this on all enclosures :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

@Skyart and I have put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into this one. Here’s to having a vision and making it happen :metal: I look forward to making a pile of these.

19 Likes

What is the 0-60mph time for the Magnetic RS+ ?

5 Likes

0-26.8224 meters per second :smiling_imp:

7 Likes