SKP Magnetic 45 its HERE!!!

0-97km/h

2 Likes

0 - 52 knots

8 Likes

Yes…answer to your question is yes

We actually have @ARCTIC doing 0-15 in 1.4 seconds on an R…the wheel spin was too crazy on RS+ but once traction is a bit more sticky will have to try again

1 Like

Can it beat a Model S Plaid 0-60?

this is a serious question

2 Likes

0-37 freedom bibles per cheeseburger gun?

13 Likes

I gotta find a plaid

1 Like

Just use data. The record is 1.98 seconds

1 Like

Thats pretty quick, is that from a standing start?

No, they subtracted the first foot of roll out to get the figure under 2 seconds because they’re cowards

5 Likes

I’m not a tesla fanboy, but 0-60 in 2.3s and 1/4 mile at 9.3s… that is stupid fast.

4 Likes

Exactly, being stupid fast wasn’t good enough, they had to fake it

7 Likes

This so damn awesome. :metal: :metal:

5 Likes

And even that was only around 80% throttle since even the soft metroboard tires couldn’t even keep up with this board. I need to put some sticky tires on and lay some TrackBite down to get on equal grounds with the plaid and redo it :rofl:.

This board is insane, but unlike any other board I’ve ridden with this much power it doesn’t feel like its going to snap and bite you, it must just be a combination of how well it all works together but its really something special he has made, you guys should definitely try one out if you can.

Metr log with 280 motor amps and .9sec 0-16mph run (screenshots since if was in my driveway but if someone doesn’t belive it ill send you a link)

3 Likes

My god that is ridiculous. How do you even hold that much power?? Can you get a video of you launching it?

4 Likes

bindings are necessary for sure, besides that get low, brace, and hope you can stay on. I’ll try to get a video, I don’t have that board anymore but my board is identical to the R besides it’s 16s6p instead of 14s10p.

4 Likes

You guys never cease to astonish me. These decks and these boards rad af. I can’t wait to try one of these new models. @tomiboi and @Skyart , I can’t wait to see how these evolve over time too.

7 Likes

Not a chance.

2 Likes

To play mario kart and pokemon while you ride? Awesome!

1 Like

it has autopilot too. I think he forgot that part. That way you can get your high score on the way home from the bar responsibly.

2 Likes

Actively recruiting testers for this function. Must have will to not live is the only qualifier

3 Likes