SKP 6485 Motor Sale Preorder (Code: Summer) ⚡️

Hello Fellow Esk8ters!

Thank you everyone here for your continued support! Recently we were able to place our largest motor order yet! Wooooot!!

Motors were shipped yesterday and are due to arrive mid next week.
So i want to do a bit of a preorder Sale.

Here are the detials:

Use code “Summer” to get 15% off 6485 motors for the next 2 week :zap::zap::zap::100::100::fire::fire:

Motora will ship Monday 7/3/23

All KV ranges will be in stock except for 125kv

So 138/151/173/205/245 :zap::boom: will be availabe as stock from now on.

We made a few changes

Motors will now have both mounting hole patterns 30mm and 44mm so they will be compatible with a wider range of motor mounts.

Motor shafts will now be 30mm long

Motors will also now be rocking that gray/blue/purple gotta rep that brand!

A very small quantity of 10mm motor shafts is available DM me or email for those.

OH! and motor discount is compatible with the “AMPS” discount code for SKP Solo! Which will be active durring the motor preorder sale!

Use both discount codes at checkout :crazy_face::crazy_face:

Thanks guys!!

17 Likes

Man I just told myself I can’t buy anything else anymore :sob:

2 Likes

Is there any way of getting a kit to retrofit 10mm shafts onto an existing motor? Im realizing the bioboards gear drive might work for my uses :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Dang :fire: :fire: :fire:

I don’t need em, but I want em :grin:

2 Likes

Nay, NEED!

3 Likes

I am in the market for motors :eyes:

2 Likes

Its a great time to be in the market for modors :laughing:

4 Likes

Good KV rating for 18s?

I like 138 and 151 for 18s

If you gear really really low you could go even higher KV but motor heat will start being a bit of an issue. Ok for a race board for a few hot laps at a time, but not great for long distance rides

4 Likes

Yeah I will be riding long range with big hills

2 Likes

I would 100% go for the 138kv

2 Likes

What a salesman. Thanks!

18s 300kv go reee.

1 Like

Getting close to 20k motor RPM with that.

Iron losses will be significant, likely leading to overheating at speed. I think the 300kv motors are better suited for 12s or 14s setups with high amps.

If you have a high enough gear ratio to actually utilize that setup, the power will be insane until you overheat the motors.

Curious to hear what @Skyart thinks though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think you’d also hit erpm limits pretty quick.

Im doing 205kv at 18S hopefully and even thats insane. Takes a lot to gear down enough to be useful :joy:

3 Likes

Ovwrheat what?!?! I wish i could HEAR YOUR HATE OVER THE SOUND OF MY MOTORS GOIND BRRRRRRBRBRBRBRRRRRRRBRBRBRBRBRBRRRRBBBBRBRRRRRRR

7 Likes

On a more serious note, Evan is right, 300kv at 18s or honelty probably most other voltages is only good for super low gearing and a few hot laps around a track

2 Likes

Click here for fake news

300kv heats up really really fast

2 Likes

Do you know how 205kv would compare to that thermals wise?

1 Like

It should run quite a bit cooler

1 Like