SKP 6485 Modors…V6 preorder 🧲 (Shipped)

Was just talking general about chines company’s. Not really related to this.

3 Likes

Yeah, for sure anyone you deal with on Alibaba, not really keeping much of an agreement

1 Like

I think “exclusive deal” in English translates to “open source” in Chinese. :shushing_face: Don’t quote me on that though. I’m only half Chinese. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

Lol, I didn’t see this until now. Build confidence +10

1 Like

I am almost positive these motors won’t last @esk8dad much longer :joy: 109c fellas…can boil some water with em…

1 Like

200 motor amps!? Good lord, I think someone needs to call motor protective services, that’s downright abuse :joy:

1 Like

Well it’s 100 per motor lol…but I am glad his stormcore is sitting on a heatsink!!!

What does his setup look like? I’m assuming he’s bombing up some hills really fast?

2 Likes

1:3 helical
6485 173kv
6” TB tires
12s8p p42a

9 Likes

He is going up and down in elevation about 800-1000’ a few times in that ride

2 Likes

Can’t wait to abuse test these 7490’s on my build, i’ve tried to make everything else as bulletproof as possible lol.

2 Likes

Even more torture today

111c

1 Like

That’s good news, because…

… those are no good.
Disclaimer, not my picture.

5 Likes

Are those the crappy banana plugs or whatever they’re called?

19 Likes

:point_up:

They are not ideal, but I’ve been pumping 100 motor amps through these motors with those connectors and have not had an issue with a single one :man_shrugging:t2: But yeah the other connector is better for sure

2 Likes

how come the crap ones are used on flipsky and maytech/lacroix motors

1 Like

I believe that is a rhetorical question

4 Likes

Companies take shortcuts where ever they can, it’s easier and cheaper to get the shitty connectors

1 Like