SKP 6485 Modors…V6 preorder 🧲 (Shipped)

Yes yes, I’m on the edge of my seat.

2 Likes

These are older pics maybe 7 or 8 months old

11 Likes

Next to an old flux drive

The newer 7490 follow the same build plan as the 6485s

Sensor PCB next to phase wire exits and the solder joints on the phase wires are internal now

11 Likes

That’s a fukkin hogger, holy shitballs

6 Likes

Yeah it’s actually massive

1 Like

Uhh… i was told there would be much flux? I’m here for the flux. The fluxing.

2 Likes

You’re gonna get fluxed

1 Like

He came for the fluxing…but he stayed for the MODORS!!!

1 Like

6 Likes

Todays ride log on the 125kv at 20s it was also really hot today

1 Like

Nice cell flex. Do you think the factory benefits much from esk8 testing and testing derived specs? You are at v6, how could they not shit out an amazing motor v1?

They have the know how, tools, and money, why do we have to fuck around, crack magnets and eat dirt for them?

Your feedback has to be gold for them.

3 Likes

Dawg, you tellin me, atleast for most of my cases of failed sensors on previous versions they are willing to send the next versions stators to swap the failed ones. More or less Reacher has been ok to work with, and I like the motor quality a lot more then most of what is available at the moment.

1 Like

I’ve never been through the oem order process, but I’ve been close and watched the “process”.

I feel like, if you make motors, you eat sleep and piss bldc, and Someone asks for the best product, price be damned at given spec, you give them that thing.

Thanks for the patience to iterate at least 24 months. You could make a toddler in that time, not that you should.

1 Like

Lol working on it, he coming along nicely

15 Likes

You got pics of the inside? I’m tryna get some R&D budget to play with a set haha

2 Likes

At these pricepoints for what I assume is the ambition to be a premium motor? I’d love some performance graphs on your site. You can do this in vesctool nowdays and it litterally takes minutes…

If you want my dollah I need dem grahps :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok, il set something up this weekend, and see if I can get those graphs…is there a write up or tutorial I can read as to how to generate said performance graphs?

5 Likes

You talking the 7490 motors? Will try and get those pics I wish I would have taken them when I had the set lol :smile:

2 Likes

I would love to see this as well, specifically versus an equivalent flipsky

2 Likes

glad you’re doing well with them. they sent us the wrong motors and tried to make us pay for shipping back. Ultimately you saved us by paying reachers for the wrong ones that you needed and they sent us new ones

1 Like