SKP 6485 Modors…V6 preorder 🧲 (Shipped)

My flipsky motors sound like they’re on their last legs, I’ll likely buy whatever the latest SKP motors are available then if 140-130KV is available

I have a decent amount of 138kv :+1:

2 Likes

Preorder has been placed, im going to keep the sale going until midnight pacific. I ordered a few extra of all KV so I’m sure I can accommodate any additional orders that may come in.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

I Hope you all enjoy these as a much as I have been :rocket::rocket:

6 Likes

Damn, you really got me wanting a set of these…

3 Likes

Damn you, Artem. My accountant is going to have some very stern words for you when she finds out about this.

7 Likes

The sweetspot only lands on 190KV (@12S) if you have full torque and full speed the whole time. So for high speed hill climbing for example. For mountainboarding in the forest, or racing super aggressively, it should be fairly close too. For just going fast on roads… It’s significantly lower KV, because while the speed is sustained, the current is not. I made a log when I’ve gone 50kph or so on my 140kv 12s FSBH build and I’ve actually calculated that I lost 25% more energy to iron losses than I did to copper losses!

6 Likes

Would be possible to create a calculator for this? Does this topic deserve it’s own thread?

10 Likes

A proper calc to determine the ideal kv for a setup would be awesome haha.

3 Likes

Definitely should have its own thread!

2 Likes

Motors are ordered, and looks like we were able to get the better 4mm bullet connector :ok_hand:

13 Likes

As much as I would like to create a calculator that generates that graph, there just isn’t enough data available about most motors currently.

Data like this is needed. It must be a community effort.

I can make a thread that discusses the details of the to be made calculator, but without data about the motors we won’t get too far. TLDR is that it likely won’t be perfectly accurate. I don’t want to derail this thread too much though, will write up a thread about this in a few days, it’s fairly complex.

5 Likes

Are the 7490’s on the same connectors?

1 Like

Yes 4mm amass bullets

3 Likes

Thats a picture of my magnets that I got sent to Reacher for prototyping. I have put weeks of work into the V5 motors, and the latest updates are fairly minor overall, I would not call this V6 since that design (which has other changes) is supposed to be Radium exclusive. However you will definitely experience a decent increase in torque from the V6 magnets that these updated V5’s have

6 Likes

Hmm, guess they didn’t keep their word on that one :sleepy:

1 Like

Thats how any chines company do. If you want to keep it exclusive you have to make it outside China, everytime i sign a exclusive deal i know they really dont care about it and will brake it as soon as someone with bigger money wants to order.

10 Likes

Yeah that’s a bit shit :sleepy:.

1 Like

Dang, this is news to me. They have always simply presented things to me as options :dizzy_face: They did tell me that they have “another” customer making changes to the motor that they can’t share with me lol. Which is fine I figured it was you, the curved magnets was sort of sprung onto me out of nowhere.

1 Like

I doubt I am buying more motors than Liam :joy:

2 Likes

Was just talking general about chines company’s. Not really related to this.

3 Likes