Skid Mark | Subsonic Century | Avio Gear Drive | 6374 220kv | Unity | 12s4p 40T | Haggy Bergs

I did look at the inferno Tacoma but ended up with this beauty

9 Likes

Wow that’s a beutyyy​:star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

40T that kind of range u get from this battery?
I like good range.:wink:

1 Like

Thank you.
The furthest I’ve gone without charging has been 15 miles(24km) but there was still a fair amount of juice to play with. Probably could have squeezed another 5 out of it. And that was not taking it easy(20MPH avg. speed)

3 Likes

Hell yeah. Quicksand is an awesome color!!!

3 Likes

Man this build is so sick, so inspiring! “Skid Mark” is now probably among my most frequent searches. This inspired the hell out of me to finally make my own build.

How did the clearance turn out for the gear drives, any bite? Any idea how far back they moved the mounting holes for the rear truck?

I wanna do something similar but with 3d servisas trucks + drive. Would suck major balls to get the parts and not being able to assemble

3 Likes

There is a slight amount of restriction because I refuse to put more than 1/2” of riser. At least for now. Could be mitigated easily with another riser or possibly rear mounting drives. Didn’t check clearance back there. Rear holes are 1 1/4” from tip of tail.

2 Likes

I think I’m just gonna go for it. I figured worst case scenario I’ll just have left over parts for another build. Man this hobby is economical suicide…

4 Likes

would someone be able to put all the motor wires in a single braided sleeve and pass it threw the riser or do you have to do them individually like you’ve done in order to fit the riptide

Yeah it’s doable. These aren’t sleeved but you get the idea. Even got the charge port and switch crammed in there.

8 Likes

How close I am to losing my shit every day:

16 Likes

gq-features-090108-GQfeature6v

8 Likes

Great build!
Do you know whether this deck is also compatible with direct drives, such as torqueboard’s or elofty’s for example?

I don’t think that would be an issue. And if it’s a little close you can throw a riser on em

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the prompt response - will give it a shot then!

1 Like

Dude - beeeaaaauuuutiful work !

3 Likes

Love this build, such a great combo of delicious components and the sound from that gear pull vid :wink: excellent work brother!

3 Likes

Back at it again, atop the Skid Mark battling a 4wd Evo at Barrett Junction #21

17 Likes

One step off podium. Nicely done! Was the Evo guy okay?

4 Likes

Yeah man, those are the real deal dudes right there. Gonna take a lotta board and a lotta balls to get into those ranks. @Tello1969 was on the Evo. He is all good! Took it like a champ. He popped a tire and was still pushing :metal:

11 Likes

Holysheet that crash.

Good job! Was the first one moe? He’s hella fast

4 Likes