Skateshred enclosures

Trying to put together a sort of budget build for my cousin, his ownboard battery is fried and deck isn’t the greatest shape. He wants a 12s4p p42a with a drop through/down deck. This skate shred deck looks promising:

Anybody successfully put an enclosure on there? Would love to get one from @eBoosted if something fits.

If anybody has a deck/enclosure combo they don’t need, he’s looking for that!

3 Likes

I have this deck, was thinking of trying that 12s universal enclosure, but the deck has some really curvy features, not sure if that enclosure will work

4 Likes

I’d be interested to know about an enclosure for this deck too - I also happen to be trying to part together a low budget build for a friend and found this same deck.

Enough gasket will make any enclosure work. It may just mean that it wont be very water/dust resistant, depending on how well the gasket can fit to the curves of the deck.

3 Likes

@hummieee has these kydex enclosure there not bad for the price and they fit hummies and ( old tb40 I think have to check) :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Who’s PCB is that in the battery?

1 Like

Old Tb 40
No unless you modify

3 Likes

Found it :call_me_hand:

1 Like

This is a series of reasonably priced decks. It would be cool if someone could designs a series of enclosures for these decks. I’m pretty sure they would be popular among the budget crowd.

3 Likes

I managed to put a 12s4p in a hummie deck single stack. How cheap does he want to get?

3 Likes

I have a skateshred deck it’s nice and big ! Enclosure is kinda janky with a fiberglass enclosure made by bigben, but the strong shape at the drop makes it necessary to have a lot of gasket, not the best looking in the end

2 Likes

I have a very similar deck. I put a segmented flexy fiberglass enclosure. Meant for a KALY type deck. It was designed for 10s5p. Turned out 1.5 inches too long for my deck. And so, instead of declaring defeat, I used 1 x 1 closed cell foam gasket. The enclosure does no bolt up tight. It floats. The rest of the enclosure has .250 gasket. It looks a mite flukey, but works well and looks pretty good. I think, unless you go double stack, might have to go 10s. Check my build thread.

2 Likes

I designed an enclosure around this deck

but it’s not 100% finished yet.

6 Likes

Very nice! Looking forward to see testing of the enclosure.

1 Like