sk8tedad's cave of BS no build here

if you go ride in the rain with the GoPro that’d be sick

I’m on 14’ of snowProcessing: 4534DADF-1932-49B7-B4E7-1566CB036028.jpeg…

3 Likes

Ok I got stuck between the house and the snow, I don’t recommend it

1 Like

I have the cameras blocked and I’m doing stupid shit on the roof with the pressure washer, say goodbye to Lake Tahoe

Please make a last call giving me all your esk8 stuff in the will. kthxbye

2 Likes

@skyart already added him self to my issuance, vultures!

2 Likes

Besides I’m dying on wheels or at least moving faster than I am now

1 Like

@skyart, if I die you need to go get all the bill Gordon fantasy novels I’m working on , horror stories really

2 Likes

I just hope there are depictions of multiple, overly-long and tight hugs.

2 Likes

Tight hugs is a working title

1 Like

“Bill Gotdon” tight hugs, tubular nipples is another

1 Like

The huge gluelam has deflection, I have to get ice off the roof

3 Likes

Damn that’s crazy to think about

1 Like

we are having the worst winter since the house was built in 1970. the roof is 6" thick tung and groove, they dont know im up here, fools what they dont know wont hurt them, ive been waiting for a way to repay them for being able to come up here with my kids for a decade. the house rents for 6000 on a good week,i could never afford to come here . they paid 700$ to clear the roof a month ago.I am watching old Mac Guyver episodes, i made some thing out of a bed and the oven to. get the roof clear in no time !
icant turn the heat on or they will know im here,and then thehand wringing will begin,“you know he will destroy the whole neighborhood if left alone”

2 Likes

Gorgeous timber work!
Clearing roofs is a cactus in the urethra. More so clearing the compact of the walks after
Best of luck, stay safe!

3 Likes

So you probably have more experience at this am I wasting my time increasing the albedo of the snow while I work on other areas?

Here is the results on buying a helmet off alliexpress. Total cost 142 USD. retail in the us is 700$ for a deal. Im surprised as the helmet looks legit. Weight flexability and build quality are as expected,i have 4 high end MC helmets on hand,2 are the previous model Shoei. Im going to compare the helmet direct to a new model of exact same type.
Obviously im worried about it being a counterfit. I was a bit buzzed when i bought it to see what the results would be. It will certianly be fine for most skating applications. Any thoughts on how to tell if its a fake? its obviously an Asian(<is this “pc”?) market product,as the tags arent in English .

it didnt come in a box,its in a helmet bag,well packaged. I was able to specify the visor i wanted,this was strange, ive never seen this and ive bought 12 helmets im guessing ,. The price,visor selection and the no box are cause for concern. However as i said given build quality and im not riding a bike with it it is probably fine. Last thing is the colors on the add were more desierable in the add and it didnt have KTM on it in the add, iactualy thik they gave me a very similar helmet to the one i ordered,its on their site just as i have it in hand,subtle changes in graphics only.

The weight is perfect to listed weight

1 Like

Unless you have a real one to compare to I have no clue. Knock on it and compare sounds to your other helmets :man_shrugging:

I have the previous model by the same manufacturer in hand next to it it looks great, built quality is on point, flexibility is comparable too. Weight is what the pen says

1 Like