sk8tedad's cave of BS no build here

It’s a fantastic place to ride, but unforgiving

1 Like

It did not come up when I tagged him, thanks

1 Like

Let’s keep the topics off topic

4 Likes

Mix it up
My dog loves balls, she will growl and bark in excitement when she runs the ball down
I’m wearing an aeostich suit with 2X normal armor, Leatt level2 leg and torso armor, and level6 hip pads( custom) a snell rated helmet, hillbilly glove/ wrist guard
For night runs, I have 3 SL1000s on my helmet, and a bio boards fire dry led back pack

4 Likes

You are booking dude.

After all these years I don’t think I have broken 35…

Also Llama Llama Ding Dong!!!

I like your Llama…
Here is my Llama.

4 Likes

No more esk8 helmets

My deck in a previous life

![image|375x500] previous rides, the AEboard was my first esk8, it was a hub board but it was good for an honest 35 mph, I think it was an AX3? Looking back I don’t know how any of the boards with out a heat sink didn’t die in a week. I used to be so frustrated! I thought my rides were typically of most people “ why do they keep breaking?!?!”
(upload://fkkkB5RjNT5ayMp8DAS2i8U47Nd.jpeg)

4 Likes

Ok I destroyed candlestick park, I’m a Saints fan, it had it coming

3 Likes

I replaced it with chase center though

4 Likes

ima track day hero! this is me , im scooling much faster bikes on my franken bike, sv650 punced out to sv688 with flatslide carbs,GIXXA(hate that term)1000 forks, buell xb9 fairing, whoping 95HP, but oh did it turn! Id go pasing 200 hp bikes on the inside on the breaks all day long. Slow bike fast, thankyou very much, backroad scalpel, not freeway sword!!! any tard(i donot use the term tard any longer,iv leared better,apolagies) can go fast in a straght line!!!

my puppy !some how her legs and snout got stretched

and this is why people dont like me at work,attitude, i hate lzay and stupid, i dont care who knows it,we get paid to work and get along, help a brother out “i dont shovel,im in the operating engineers union” My ass you dont!!,its all diging holes,dont watch a coworker bust his ass, HELP HIM!!!

Truly off topic is the name of the game, so much in my life I don’t have pictures of,cell phones with cameras havent always been a thing and im not a selfie guy, so no one to take pictures of most stuff, you know because im a crumudgen.

9 Likes

Nice!
I have never been scared of crashing, but I’m terrified of roller coasters!
It’s all I can do not to cry” let me off” while little kids are screaming with glee

2 Likes

My ride for the day, these pneumatic tires kill my speed

7 Likes

’m stuck at work, so here is so random work stuff
The robot is the parking lot guard at the chase center during construction, we would try to hide from it, no go! Apparently the RUMOR is a person can take it over and mace you, no idea if it’s true.
It does have infrared though
If you were thinking of ramming through the Ballard at the chase center, think again, they are rated to withstand 80,000 lb semi

I

3 Likes

For years at my kids school I wasn’t Jason, I was “ the bobcat bounce house guy “
I was the only person to ever use it, dragged it out for 9 years, it’s HEAVY

4 Likes

I used to avoid night rides back when I lived in NC on the mountain, but now they’re so fun here in TX. Thanks to the light pollution I can see just fine without needing any lights and you don’t need to look behind yourself to see cars coming. Downside is people either think they need their high beams on in neighborhoods and I end up blinded, or they have auto high beams and their car thinks they’re needed when they’re not.

I only learned about the auto high beams recently when someone said their truck has them and that the truck doesn’t make a noise when they turn on. So some people are assholes and others have cars made by asshole designers who didn’t consider the fact that motorcycles, bikes, and pedestrians still exist at night. (pretty sure the auto lights only scan for other cars using radar or another sensor)

So I will grab a flashlight just so I can see after being blinded.

My pants are super high visibility so I don’t need a light to still be seen by cars. No padding for protection but none of my clothes have that anyway

The strips of super high vis material wrap around to the back of the pants too. I spent so long making them but it is worth it to have the visibility while still retaining comfort and style. I need to finish the other design I started on so I can have two options.

I don’t know much about heavy machinery, but I do know enough to be able to tell them they’re idiots for having an unexperienced operator do that work. That is just asking for that concrete above it to end up accidentally destroyed :scream:

I’m hoping everything went well in the end

4 Likes

You have some nice roads. Also I love how your board sounds.

More ride videos! :slight_smile: I’m starting to believe you actually hit the speeds you claim :smile:

2 Likes

i pulled it off, tight acess is my thing, and im the Mcguyver of operating engineers. Im too stuborn to say no usually. “how hard can it be?” famous last words, i never apprenticed, most of what i operate, is self taught.It started with an excavator on a saturday. I moved to CA, i didnt want to bartend any more. I did not have any skills, but i have an amazing will, and from getting my ass kicked every other day of my life, i started lifting at 10, so here is a shovel kid,you look strong. Well no one was around i was tired the keys were in it,so i taught my self. 10,millon holes later im good.

4 Likes

I tell outrageous lies! I AM safe behind my keyboard,right? If my girlfriend asks ,my board tops out at 25 mph. Me crashing things is a family joke, my 14 year old is such a smart ass about it now,and he is 6’4.5" tall and rests his chin on the top of my head now

I will do the whole loop as soon as i get home in time, I might do the night ride and tape it, but im not sure it will show up. The board is all @skyart ,i got lucky when i contacted him looking for a battery fo a disaster of a board i got riped off on . I used to ride with music, but now i love to listen to the board.

Im very lucky with the roads, i live in an affluent neighborhood,my girlfriend has money, i
have a skateboard and recycling value in my bones(screws,rods,plates). I have no idea what she sees in me, hell i can hardly put up with my shit.
Im hoping i can get someone to come ride here,its awsome,unforgiving, but awsome.

Honestly I am shocked any one finds any of this interesting. I dont have friends, i have my kids everyweekend(i am breaking the no/shit parent cycle if it kills me), and i work, i kinda just assumed, i am boring, im an introvert and unless in the right mood im quiet. Im comfortable with silence. But for the most part forum members have been very cool, it kinda restored my faith in people. Thanks for reading my madness

EDIT: Evan,Jimmy and Artem have all done something with me at least 1 time and expressedintrest in doing it again, so i guess there is hope,oh and of corse my long suffering GF and my poor dog, and the Halloween sk8 crow loves me, i think, I’m it’s creator, so it had better , I might end up with friends now that my kids are old enough to be bored and horrified by my humor

5 Likes

im intrigued by the surf adapter, i want to try one.

I love them and don’t plan to have a board without one currently. The only “problem” is that they require either 1" of risers on your back end, or you can use their weird rail adapter thing for the back end. I’ve always just used risers even though I do own one of the rail pieces. Personally, I prefer the extra height but it does take more work to stay stable when higher up. Although I don’t think you’d have any real problems getting used to it.

Also at stop lights you gotta be careful not to lean too far to one side or else you will end up with your wheels off the ground or you’ll loose balance. When moving that isn’t really an issue though, or at least it hasn’t been for me. Might be different for you since you’re larger than I am.

The fact that I still use them after unknowingly using a defective unit long enough that it ended up snapping in half due to the stress building up should go to show just how much I like them. Also so long as you can easily turn it side to side with one hand, then you don’t need to worry about them breaking like mine did :sweat_smile:

@Skyart ,thanks for the sub! i hope you realize you and the other person who subed to my youtube “channel” have given birth to so many bad dad jokes about me bing an “influencer” i think my girlfriend(and soon my kids)will not appreciate my new “matereal” in any case thanks! Im NOT funny, but i think i am,and for the most part if i think its funny, screw everybody else, because im telling bad jokes,awful puns(superbowl pun day, anyone, anyone, NO, ill show my self out) and genneraly being anoying making my self laugh.

Edit: sk8tdad drinking game, drink everytime i misspell something