sk8tedad's cave of BS no build here

HA! Due to a land slide a very twisty part of wildcat canyon road is closed to traffic! I GET TO USE THE WHOLE ROAD!!!

4 Likes

“Land slide.” Uh huh. Definitely not a guy dumping shitloads of dirt onto the road with an earth mover.

1 Like

Speaking of earth movers I got flack for not cleaning the graffiti off mine. I think it’s bs
I do lots that is not in my job description. However I loaded 153 trucks in 8 hours straight no break . So I feel like I’m good .

2 Likes

I got a flat on my second ride with the new finality gear drives and trucks. I think they are 1" wider than my old set. There is not near as much rolling resistance with these. Im told they are oil filled as opposed to grease. Im surprised its not ATF in there. We did this change to see if we could reduce the thermal issues im having . I notice the reduced rolling resistance while riding,im adjusting . Props to Skyart for always turning my board around in record time…
im going out in a few minutes for a ride . Life is good
These are FAR esier to change wheels on than my old set

3 Likes

It basically is

3 Likes

So so many flats lately ! GRRRR!!! I’m sure some of it is stupid on my part but I’m being careful and it’s like every ride now

Still getting used to the new drive set up, I’m slow

Pinch flat I think

3 Likes

Maybe it’s time try some BRPs

1 Like

What’s zat?

1 Like

Airless wheels by @MoeStooge BRP Airless Race Wheel – stooge raceboards

He also has more durable street versions. Might have to email them cause I don’t see the street versions listed.

That or have you tried slime/tire sealant?

I think 3DS also made some compatible wheel gears for the BRP wheels so, @Skyart should be able to hook you up if you’re interested

this sounds AWSOME!! @Skyart IS THIS A THING??? SAY YESSSSS!!!

crap now im hotter than bill ogling your grammy !

167 likes, 22 comments - 3DServisas (@3dservisas) on Instagram: "#Finality-HD #BRP #Wheels #6”x4” #eSk8 #Datron #electricskateboard #eskate #electric #esk8rid..."

Yes it’s a thing, but you need a hanger with a 12mm axle… I think that tire on 8mm axles will be too much stress…but if anyone can test some stuff out…maybe it you :eyes:

Radium is also coming out with a similar airless tire.

3 Likes

Patch that bitch and put it back in rotation. Also, use talcum powder on your tubes to avoid pinching. Long-time road bike tip.

2 Likes

SRB uses 10mm axles primarily, so I don’t think 12 is necessary.

Im currently having flatathon,its like Toyotathon with less Toyotas and more esk8 flats. Im trying for a “round the world” of flat tires . Incidentaly Hollywoold led me to believe if i ever hired a hooker "round the world "would be a menu item,much like quick sand this was another Hollywood let down for young Jason.

I have had snake bite flats(2 holes from the rim,cooke cutter flats(valve stem base punched a hole in far tube wall,and tore stem out ) I had just the valve stem tear out, and several small mystery holes i interpret as “hey fuck you buddy!”
But the tires dont dump me on my ass when they blow,the pavement is smooth,the cars are too afraid of the road to exceed 25 MPH and im pretending like my only priority is riding this stupid toy. Life is good.

So the finality drive gets me top speed of 47 mph, the last top speed was 41 , I’m pretty happy about that

1 Like

How many miliceverts am I getting sitting this close to ye olde containment vesel? The pealing paint bugs me. There are 2 domes from certain vantage points it looks like the trees have tits. HOWEVER, if you’re in just the right spot the cooling tower ruins it and the tits turn into balls

“Peaceful atomic action “

1 Like