Sixshooters VS Haggies

What trucks?

1 Like

@DEEIF? Have you decided on the trucks yet? If you have any trucks that can support extended axle(tb218, SR etc, ecaliber etc) then my suggestion would be to go for the standard 6x2 wheels(get them from amazon(2 days shipping), aliexpress, taobao($10 each or something like that). Even better if you go with dickyho because he also has beautiful aluminum pulleys to go with it at great price. His shipping is pretty fast too.

I have 1300km on mine. I had gotten them from aliexpress and set them up with 3D printed pulleys.

5 Likes

All these wheels may be great but the designs are plain. If someone could stick a ball endmill in their collet and explore a 3rd axis I’d consider a purchase. Give me a deep concave with nice spokes. Mmmmmmm

3 Likes

@KfromtheBay Tagging you in

1 Like

His power is out lol, they’re pnuematics so they get some vibrations and kind of a hum with a little bit of hop. But it’s all rideable and still comfortable at 40mph

1 Like

etoxx hubs look nice

2 Likes

Wouldn’t gummies be more stable at high speed than anything?

Gummies fuckin suck

5 Likes

Lol, fair enough… Just shitty quality or bad by design?

Mostly bad by design

1 Like

I like my 6 shooters and the fact I could basicly ride over anything but cant beat the glass smooth PU wheels at higher speeds. I guess like anything else their are different wheels for different purposes.

4 Likes

Im really curious about the 6x3 sixshooters…

4 Likes

They feel exactly how they look

I wouldn’t say that, but they are nowhere near the plushness of real tires

And while they roll over bigger things that smaller wheels can’t, the ride on my 85mm 77A Caguamas is more comfortable

That being said there is a long time since I’ve run them, maybe I should go back and compare now that I’m running the 85mm for a few months

1 Like

Thanks @Kellag!

@Sender and @mishrasubhransu
I’m planning on getting 3links when moe gets them cnc cut…

@Battosaii
Thanks! I’m gonna have a board with urethane (already made) and a race/speed board with pnuemies…

5 Likes

why aluminium/metal only?

2 Likes

Don’t want them snapping on me at the time I most need them

1 Like

I think @torqueboards should address this as i think a ton of people would like to know the actual strength of the wheel, I know he is losing sales as people dont know enough about the strength and have a “oh its made of plastic,” bad feeling. Did he ever post strength or testing on it?
I think nylon can blow past kevalar real fast as far as strength and I THINK they are fiber reinforced which is stronger than aluminum? They are also thicc!! Way thicker than those cheepo, mystery metal 3 spoaks.

7 Likes

I don’t think they’d break as they are thick and made from Nylon + 40% Glass Fiber.

Not made with same plastic as barbie playhouse or barbie cars.

I do want some feedback on them :grin:

18 Likes

I like that your benchmark comparison are so randomly about Barbie :tm:

3 Likes