Sixshooters VS Haggies

Alrighty… Thinkin of getting some 6in pnuemies and these are sorta the only two good ones. What’s the pros and cons of both? Are haggies good for 40mph+?

9 Likes

@J0ker @370HSSV @moon @arzamenable @sender @mmaner @others

2 Likes

I would also consider the 6x2 ali express wheels. They are practically the same as sixshooters as far as I know.

5 Likes

Thanks! Was just gonna do tiller if I went for sixshooters since he’s local (instead of 6x2’s):joy:

1 Like

Sixshooters are nice but there also around double the price.

2 Likes

Ooh damn… Thanks for telling me that. I’ll go check out the 6x2’s

1 Like

Just double checked the price of the sixshooters and there actually triple the price😂

4 Likes

:joy: Got a link for the 6x2’s?

Your title lol.

I have no input personally as I haven’t owned either. Should have haggies next month though.

I do know that six-shooters are capable of high speeds. Cadi runs them on his Mastercarve. And I’m positive that haggies are capable as well. @Skunk can eloberate on that (Sorry to rehash that scar brotha lol).

3 Likes

:joy: Thanks @J0ker !

1 Like

Haggies are the shit

4 Likes

Check ya PMs

1 Like

How are they at (high) speed?

If you prefer Amazon

3 Likes

Thanks @yelnats8j and @J0ker :smiley:

2 Likes

I have six shooters on my evo and they are rock solid at high speeds and super plush at lower carving speeds.

They have a different profile of wheel, a bit flatter on the contact patch vs a rounder profile with the bergs

1 Like

go with haggy if you want wheels any time soon

12 Likes

I’ve hit 40 on Haggys. There’s a little resonance but nothing that can’t be managed. Not sure how much faster I’d take em. Six shooters equally as capable. Next step I’m going to try 6shooter rubber on Haggy wheels

6 Likes

Here’s the seller I bought them from-

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/piLQwXeg

4 Likes

These should be in your consideration as well…