Sixshooters VS Haggies

3 Likes

There’s a whole topic about the 6x2 wheels over at builders-

2 Likes

https://www.janux-esk8.com/motor-mount

Thanks @M.Hboards for the link

@moon
I’m local to Dave so I don’t think it will take super long… Also gotta save up cash anyways :joy:

@KfromtheBay
Keep me posted on how the 6shooter treads and haggy hubs work

@rafaelinmissouri
Lookin to use aluminum/metal so TB’s are outta the picture sadly

4 Likes

:sweat_smile:

@rafaelinmissouri

6 Likes

I am gonna say it, it’s gonna piss some people off but sorry. 6 shooters are the best 6in, maybe any size, pnumatic wheel there is. The inset hub, tires that last forever, quality is incredible.

I have some Berg’s and like them alot, the tubes are not great but the tires are pretty good. They fit clever tires (6 shooter tires) perfectly. I would def get them if you get Berg’s.

14 Likes

Get whatever tyres you want

7 Likes

What is the setup you are putting the wheels on?

1 Like

The six shooters wobble a lot after 30mph

2 Likes

6 shooters? I have 3 sets, all are good past 35 mph.

5 Likes

Yeah I push them past 35mph all the time but I can feel the wheel wobble, its also evident when you full throttle with your board flipped upside down, I have 3 sets too myself and another set incoming if Dave ships em out

1 Like

A scarily fast moestooge like race board… 8s 420kv geared for 50 with 20 mile range (I know I’m an idiot) it’s gonna be limited to 40 to start though

4 Likes

Your gonna die dude… especially in Cali.

Though I wanna see this crazy board lol.

1 Like

:joy: I know… 3links are going on it :smiley:

1 Like

These are a personal favorite

4 Likes

I think imma die on those…

5 Likes

@kellag well atleast before my board actually does

2 Likes

Ive hit 35 no problem. Definitely have to balance em though. My homies from evans tires gave me some weights and i got them to not wobble so much. I have my bew board on SR haggies and 12s so i will really test out the speed on that bad boy

1 Like

Thanks! Hmu once it’s tested