Show us your enclosure insides ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)

What about very cold water?

9 Likes

Especially very cold water. Especially very cold water that’s been mixed with salt.

4 Likes

Real snow towns don’t need salt, they just have their snowplow game on point.

Jk, Everyone else crashed while was drying damp boards like Cinderella.

3 Likes

I hosed down my board earlier. I’d like to see most folks try that.

5 Likes

Getting ready for brake light/head light upgrade and maybe flipping everything and velcro to deck… if I get time T_T

12 Likes

21 Likes

nice sticker(s)

6 Likes

Whoa, nice ripper! Did you extend the wheelbase? Isn’t it 15.5”?

I’ve done that, how else are you supposed to get all the salt crud build up off

3 Likes

pffffffft I pee on mine almost every ride…

5 Likes

good eye most people think its this (https://powell-peralta.com/powell-peralta-og-ripper-skateboard-deck-red-blk-10-x-30) but it’s actually this (https://www.conflictskates.co.uk/powell-peralta-old-school-ripper-skateboard-deck-975-x-315-155-wb-red-pool-1980s-16432-p.asp)

I didn’t extent the wheel base tho. I was debating it for awhile but for now shes gunna stay like this. Just put some 107’s and a bigger motor on it, search “Bodega Board” if your looking for the build thread.

1 Like

@kook you are wasting valuable resources.

7 Likes

COVID19 giving me lots of time to get OCD with wires

12 Likes

That’s nice, good job. The less wires the better

3 Likes

This little flipsky 6.6 dual made it easy. VX1 receiver right on the board. I didn’t feel like shortening the sense wires. Without the metr there’d be nothing there.

3 Likes

Whoa, what enclosure is that?

That’s a enclosure from verreal, it’s metal so you have to be careful with exposed connections :sweat_smile:

1 Like

10s4p 30q, big ass bluetooth China bms, unity, esk8 tracker by BKB, gt2b reciver, and a rat nest of wires. All inside of a evolve gt enclosure with a mini 3d printed riser.
Photo was taken right before I closed her up. No problems with vibrations because there is no room for anything.

8 Likes

I’ve been thinking, if you put each modular thing inside the enclosure in its own enclosure and seal it up, then you put like a grill on the bottom of t he main enclosure, you should be sitting pretty. The outside box doesn’t even need to be waterproof, can have drain holes and all. It’ll take more space, but everything takes more space.

You don’t have to pot anything, as you can seal up the internal units pretty good, and they have no way to soak in water.

Maybe laser cut acrylic/polycarbonate boxes, sealed with silicone?

3 Likes