Show them bloody pictures [NSFW]

Daaaaaamn

12 Likes

Yikes.

Definitely why full frame helm and arse armor is helpful.

Properly balanced, slimed, and since your butt is already clenched tire-tape lined for pnummie safety. Were you just running them without doing anything aftermarket?

3 Likes

You win the pallette cup for now

2 Likes

Wheels were stock. Trampa primo alpha. Stupid little piece of flint went right through.

I bought some tire liner. I don’t like it.

I’m considering slime though.

1 Like

Dang, I deleted my last falls scrapes.

1 week after

2 weeks after my fall

5 Likes

Wow bro I had a crash for the same reason yesturday, tire went flat…I’m filling those tubes with slime from now on forever. I got away pretty unscathed tho

3 Likes

I’ve done the Kevlar tire liners, but not the Slime yet, thinking I will do it now though!

3 Likes

I recomend this yes, and also get enough slime to fill those tubes full! That way if you get a flat it’s not as aggressive of a fishtail, but you will first notice a splash of green everywhere and your board feeling unstable, as a pose to it fishtsiling from under you completely out of control

3 Likes

4 Likes

dayum. You good? ( except for that)

3 separate little happy times.

I did not stick this landing.

I fell, scraped hand. Later I fell trying to put my glove on that hand.

Road rash At 48mph.

9 Likes

Was standing still and accidentally pushed forward on the throttle while holding the board. Cut a 3” long line :man_facepalming: Then went on a 15 mile ride after patching it up :man_shrugging: Still have a scar from it :rofl:

6 Likes

kind of. The surgery was successful. ATM I’m learning to walk again at the rehab.

6 Likes

Damn, when did that happen? Get well quick!

1 Like

2 weeks ago and last week was the surgery. Thank you. Every day without pain and one step more than yesterday is a win. Can’t wait to get back on the deck.

4 Likes

Thats the spirit!

1 Like

Hmm. This makes me want to retire my boards. Geez… we need the equivalent of a full body suit that’s acts as an airbag on impact.

I have a full body armor, but it wouldn’t help in that case. I simply twisted my knie.

Hope you’re not a surgeon with all those hand injuries, or you really enjoy playing with fire…

2 Likes

I wanted to post pictures but after seeing this gore thread I think they are not brutal enough.

Shocked that some of the guys posting here are still present in the Esk8 forum,. Except for the ‘parts for sale’ section that is ,:laughing: