Show them bloody pictures [NSFW]

3 Likes

Nice bruises boys :joy:

19 Likes

Is that your head? Ive hit my head with 0 blood and blacked out a couple minutes I hope you’re okay.

1 Like

That’s fucking grim Brandon. Get out of here

1 Like

well thats the “bloodiest” fall i had yet… (thats all from 1 fall)

16 Likes

Such reply, very wow. Great palettes guys

7 Likes

Fuck dude. I laughed at the first pic of swollen hand because I thought you were just oompa loompaing.

Then I scrolled down and fuck that blooooooows

Here’s a picture of my dainty ass that I broke last week for my sins.

Undies are AllCitizens

Absolute dankest shit that can adorn the modern mans nuts. I guess I haven’t went looking in like four years, but they beat out Saxx, ExOfficio, MeUndies, Calvin Klein Modal, Versace, and some other irrelevant bullshit. Price is just icing on the cake… To be fair, original formula ExOfficio was good but expensive. They then changed, are now shit, and even more expensive…

Buy AllCitizens, nuts will thank u

5 Likes

It really didn’t look that bad except for the swelling ^^

Atleast you can tell somebody that thats from some kinky bed games.

Haven’t even heard the Brand Allciticens let alone the other brands except CC and versace. I don’t think i can get them here in good 'ol tard germany.

i remind that one accident, dude.
That was a pretty rough one.

1 Like

3 Likes

I’ll play :blush:

10 Likes

Which helmet?

3 Likes

Not every day I show butt or leg pics so enjoy @SeanHacker and @DerelictRobot you manpuppy lover!

13 Likes

Y’all realize that the idea is to stay upright on your skateboard. Right?

5 Likes

Got a flat yesturday on my Evo. 8"mbs tires are no fun when that happens at 35mph. Board slid and threw me off, I feel pretty lucky so far just sore as heck on the side that i fell onto, some swelling. And this little booboo. Also board flipped…will need new tail light

3 Likes

Had a full frontal bodyplant and thankfully my helmet saved my face.

11 Likes

That works mostly when technology doesn’t interfere.

1 Like

i bet the skinny one.

ouch man, you hit the floor the right way. Jesus!

1 Like

Some generic helmet. Powerslide I think.

Had a flat rear tire on my trampa somewhere around 50kmh. Much wobbles. Got thrown off landed right on my helmet.

Cartwheeled and landed on my ass. Hematoma like crazy on my lower back.

2 months later headaches like crazy. And my arm was being weird. Motor skills no Bueno. Got scanned and they found an old blood clot from the crash putting pressure on my brain. So they drilled a hole in my skull to get it out.

I’m a little apprehensive running pneus now.

Happy times :joy:

28 Likes