Show me your custom enclosures

Made a bustin box. Now I’m just fuckin around and finding out how long it takes to pop 5065’s @16s

10 Likes

See my enclosures of our mountinbords:

7 Likes

Is that an eq36? Enclosure looks hot dude!!!

1 Like

3 Likes

Sure is man. It’s been a fun board even with the Lycaon running gear. Just gotta figure out how I’ll dial the trucks in now. Whether I just wedge and dewedge or get a set of split plates.

1 Like

Its a fuckin sweet deck, i swapped one onto my Raptor 2 back in the day :joy:

1 Like

Do you have any tips for making a double stack enclosure for hummie deck? I see that you made a single.

I have some pics of how I made one, over here:

Thanks

Buying one from Alan at Eboards Peru is probably the easiest and cheapest way to get one that looks good.

He makes a mixed stack one.

2 Likes

I saw that one when I was looking around. Your right about the cheapest and easiest, but I like the motor wire covers like bigbens enclosure, so I may as well learn how to make one, even if it will take loads of time and probably will look horrible.

1 Like

I may be lucky, but my first go went alright, the most surprising part for me was how close to cost eboosted enclosures were to my enclosure build. Shits expensive :sweat_smile:

Used a tayto enclosure as a mold after i realized the concave was way off, with plastercine to smooth out hard angles and fill any holes, and if i factor in cost of the initial enclosure, im at a loss compared to an eboosted. :sob: i did skin my deck first for practice also. I would recommend reading all the enclosure threads, and prep. your ass off

1 Like

8 Likes

When do you start production?
:joy:

3 Likes

:rofl: probably never…might make a few

2 Likes

Doubled up the semenbone single stack

5 Likes

Figured this is as good a place as any to ask, im planning on doing a carbon fiber enclosure for the IDEA deck, already designed my own female mold for the enclosure which is 3d printed, what kind of epoxy should i use? Any recommendations on a surface treatment for the mold to get good epoxy finish and release?

Maybe in here is a better spot?

3 Likes

I’ve stayed itchy lately… I enjoy painting but I need to move onto making female moulds and using gel coats I think. 16s3p box for my bustin

5 Likes

And a rebuild for a raijin racing composite… these uploads are all out of order

2 Likes