Show me your custom enclosures

I was doing a bit of research on how to make custom enclosures earlier today, and it occurred to me that there are some fantastic ones on here that are probably worth showing off all on their own….
So I decided to make a thread

Alright y’all, if you have custom enclosures, post them get to: show them off, show how you made them, tell us about the journey, etc…

The point is that you can add anything and everything regarding your custom enclosure.

3 Likes

I have made many. I think this one is my favourite tho

19 Likes

Yeah I’ve made a few, and learnt a lot doing it.

Hummie single stack

Hummie segmented flex

DIY deck

18 Likes

I see you @PedroMcJimenez choppin out :fire: for rosco and :face_vomiting: for me. I see how it is.

3 Likes

You now must partake in a duel in order to regain your honor

3 Likes

5 Likes
10 Likes

I’m a professional I swear

5 Likes

I think this is one of my favourite enclosures of all time

4 Likes

I call it the purple submarine

2 Likes

It took a ridiculous amount of time to make. The corners were absolute madness, and there were so many of them. And getting all the cardboard out of it was also madness. Yes, I got it ALL out, and it only took about 618 hours with a rotary tool. :rofl:

details

This was taken about 80% of the way through the cardboard removal process.

1 Like

I made this out of kydex in 2 pieces some years ago

This one was once 2 separate enclosures that I cut and joined where that seam is. Also made of kydex.

6 Likes

3D printed enclosure with top mounted charging and power button. Added fiberglass to the seams and then sprayed bed liner.

7 Likes

Would like to see the process :metal:

1 Like

Lots of pics and stuff in my workshop thread over here RAWshop - Ross’ Alliteration Workshop - Workshops - FreeSK8

3 Likes

Best thread on any forum. Ever.

1 Like

Oops ill see if i can find more pics of it

14 Likes

Love your work! :metal::metal::metal:

3 Likes

Not bottom mount but I’m really proud of this one

18 Likes

Here’s my bottom mount contribution:

9 Likes