Show me your curves

That’s why I made this thread, a year ago? Haha I haven’t touched them since

2 Likes

I’m not sure on metr, but the soon to be public beta launched FreeSk8 app has throttle curve in Input Config :metal:

1 Like

Especially when you have 16 bolts on the enclosure like me haha, at least having a driver speeds up the process!

1 Like

I set mine to be as aggressive as possible lmao, and then I discovered I had it about half as aggressive as possible today and it got exciting again. Hoyt puck set to exponential +10 on metr with 5% input deadband and 0.1 positive ramping.

4 Likes

This is the way.

1 Like

title is misleading :crazy_face: hahaha

3 Likes

You came in here for something else. I know it.

1 Like

guilty-as-charged

2 Likes

@DEEIF can you post your throttle curve? :joy:

1 Like

Do you still use/like this configuration?

I still have that curve on that board yes.

I have another board I use regularly that has 5% positive polynomial acceleration. I honestly can’t tell too much of a difference, just thought it would help with larger tires.

3 Likes

I would like to try a curve but I don’t really know what I’m doing, if I want more power on low end, like take off really fast to get to the high end quickly what should my curve look like?

1 Like

Increase this by 5% until you are happy.

Or up your motor amps and make sure the motors don’t get too hot.

3 Likes

Awesome, that way easier than I thought. I have my motors at 100a each that’s why I wanted to play with curves.

Thank you sir!!!

2 Likes

@Venom121212 thank you, I like it now and I changed my positive ramp time to 0sec and it’s snappy

5 Likes

Awesome! Glad I could help

3 Likes

@DEEIF :eyes::joy:

1 Like

Uhhh @Arzamenable idk if you changed the curves already or not

2 Likes

Isn’t their a higher chance of issues running 0 sec for ramping? I was running this for awhile till folks told me it could result in catastrophic failures if a fault occurred.

3 Likes

I had no idea of it, I’m glad you commented. I will be changing it to .10, nothing is that cool to get messed up. Good looking out!