Should I buy a Onewheel Pint?

And the truth comes out…

Al is really a onewheeler…

This is how he copes with perpetually broken boards…
He doesn’t care… Just wants to float…

@glyphiks you haven’t tried a Pint right?

2 Likes

That price tag is pretty crazy to me…
Plus I feel like I would want to o change the tire.

I have been having a lot of fun Dorking around in front of the house with the Dinghy. And the Ditch Life…
Tiny boards. Low speed. Low power. low range…
Really toys… But fun to play with nonetheless.

So dude. You have spent time on a pint?

And it Made you happy?

No too slow?

1 Like

I have seen college kids with them around here… Never stopped to try to make friends…
Regret that now…

There is no Friendswitha.com available around here…

There is this place where I could buy one and if I don’t like it i can send it back and they keep the demo fee…

Nah i haven’t tried the pint. The big one is fucking hard enough to ride :rofl: apparently the pint is even harder

6 Likes

Exactly the reason I cant enjoy it. Those Hoosier tires are dope though. @Alpacaslapper leave the big girls out of this.

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve tried both flavors probably 10 times each.

Probably equating it to how anyone who doesn’t mtb doesn’t know how to turn at lower speeds.

Just glad to have some folks to hit trails with. Local diy guys mtb board is pretty sick. He’s my new best friend atm. Local and emtb… Those are my 2 qualifiers.

1 Like

God dude…
I need a friend…
Really need to try harder…

1 Like

Just be overly desperate and flex your boards exp always. I need to come visit you soon man!

1 Like

I always feel like I should be juggling in a circus when I ride one-wheel. They are a pant load of fun, but I like going fast and carving too much to invest in one.

5 Likes

I’m going to go ahead and step in here as the resident Onewheel sycophant.

Yes. Buy a Onewheel. They are fun.

Just don’t go beyond pushback unless you have invested a lot of time and attention to that specific kind of riding.

I ride my Onewheels generally every day. Here’s the last ride video I published on my channel, on the Pint. Maybe it’ll help you decide.

7 Likes

Just takes practice. If I can ride them, then anyone can. I naturally suck at most things.

6 Likes

@TheBoardGarage
I should have blocked you from commenting here.

Your ride videos are probably 75% of the reason I want one…

Shit just looks fun!!!

3 Likes

I just recently finished my floatwheel build, it’s a delight. Very straightforward DIY. Vesc 5.3 beta tightened everything up. Shoutout to @TheBoardGarage and the whole floatwheel discord, great group, supportive.

It’s low speed chill carvy. No fussing about bad pavement. I cruise on that with the dog while my fiancé rollerblades. evening rides up and down the esplanade.

Edit - buy it Raf. You have such a dope plethora of boards, this is really something different you’ll enjoy.

5 Likes

Omgigies.
There is a kid in town.
He has a Emtb.
I have been nagging him to come hang out.

His brother in law has a Pint…

So if all goes well I might get to try it here soon.

Will I fall in love.
Will I nosedive and hurt myself…

Will I finally get to go ride with other people…

Omgigies!!!

7 Likes

Hey man! I’m thinking of the float kit…how does it compare to the xr or pint, size/speed/power…etc?

1 Like

I’m thinking of the float kit…how does it compare to the xr or pint, size/speed/power…etc?

it is better, from a repair and upgradability standpoint. you will have less invested in worthless FM hardware.

hubs are worth it tho. Pint ESC case is dope

It’s pint size but more powerful and has more range on the float battery (but you can create your own and get even more, the power of diy)
And it’s much cheaper (twice as cheap for EU customers)

Let us know when the wedding is going to be. Set it up on zoom so we can all be there.

1 Like