💩 Shitty DIY and nothing else!

Still makes you wanna die, looking at this, and comparing to our builds lol

5 Likes

Do you think it’s due to carelessness or poor battery building education? When I build my first battery, I learned some bad habits that I saw on YouTube. This forum guided me and now my packs have significantly improved.

4 Likes

The only issue with this is that some of them are probably old videos that got traction

Now there are better ones available, like mine, or Lee, or maybe a couple others, haven’t looked around recently

8 Likes

8 Likes

Was rereading and just wanted to say we started with Flipsky parts. Just in case…

2 Likes

Hold my beer… I’m gonna throw up…

1 Like

Yeah, well, flipsky has improved over time too. Which is a good thing!

It is still weird nowadays always suggesting to just get the flipsky motors. Funny what happens when they listen to our feedback haha

3 Likes

I’m rocking with a 4.12 FSESC from Flipsky, almost done with my first build maybe soon the VESC’s could be improved in the future :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I can’t get that mad because there is a way to do this. But this is not the way lol.

14 Likes

Well with these full rubber tyres its okay, they’re basically indestructable. Looks like shit though

2 Likes

Via Reddit
Looks like he’s using a shirt for an enclosure…
idek what those straps are attached to…

10 Likes

Hot glued to the deck maybe? That’s how I would do it if trying to maximize laziness.

1 Like

According to the comments it’s a tote bag with straps and buckles from a life jacket, which is pretty resourceful I guess.

3 Likes

I used dog collars to hold my battery down lol, use whatever works to make it legit!

2 Likes

painted by yours truly

10 Likes

saw this image on a review of a DIY Kit for AT hub motors.

17 Likes

i bet this guy makes everyone smile when he’s out riding :slight_smile:

4 Likes

oh my lord on an Acton deck lol

3 Likes

@b264 this your build?

2 Likes

No, but I kinda like their style, if only there were wheels on the back.

2 Likes