💩 Shitty DIY and nothing else!

Started off with having a random knee scooter because family member broke her leg ankle and didn’t need it anymore

4 Likes

Do you knee scoot it or sit?

3 Likes

Prob gonna have to sit down for the top speed run.

Someone post that in the landsurf fb group

You can’t knee at 30 mph

You can knee to about 7 but I sit almost all the time.

Side note can we post a video straight on here? Or does it have to be a YouTube link deal?

2 Likes

5 Likes

Short vids will work. YouTube for anything a bit longer.

2 Likes

WAIT, HOLD UP

Are you saying this is a prebuilt and not DIY?

Because that’s even more OMG HOLY FUCK

12 Likes

Yes, a shitty pre built. Terrible quality battery. No fishpaper or any sort of wrap or tape.

2 Likes

Also customer service was just great. They pretty much told me it was my fault a loose weld happened and offered zero help to fix it.

2 Likes

Let me guess, you rode it on the streets and vibrated them loose! How dare you!

2 Likes

They said “because you opened up the enclosure to get to the battery, you probably broke the battery”. BITCH, the battery was dead before I did that :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah from what I’ve heard Vestar and Teamgee are at the bottom of the quality barrel these days

5 Likes

Funny enough, I had to change my teamgee board’s motors and esc to a better one. Heard that teamgee was pretty bad. To this day, I still don’t know the battery they use. Not a bad built battery though, just not a name brand battery.

2 Likes

18 Likes

Opera Instantané_2021-06-18_201448_forum.esk8.news

DIY mode like DI WHY
Tip of the day for this guy : never EVER make an other esk8 in your life.

only upgrade for him is to buy a premade board.

9 Likes

What a joke, it pains me to think I nearly pulled the trigger on a black hawk before deciding to dive into diy.

1 Like

Quest LB with all the nice trimmings

1 Like

Found this on the esk8 subreddit, guy was concerned about the quality of his mboards 10s3p pack and opened it up.

6 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

In fairness, it could be worse.

7 Likes