πŸ’© Shitty DIY and nothing else!

Water resistant coverings??? Never heard of them.

2 Likes

They aren’t installed here

1 Like

bad part, but looks clean enough
Not shitty enough

1 Like

Better?

18 Likes

Pretty creative. Wouldn’t call it shitty though. Looks like a solid 5 min of good fun on the driveway.

6 Likes

Those gas powered ones looks cool. I don’t think it belongs here tbh.

Edit:

Save this one

ef712be4d54e4cd7bea1a4cf686b2abc

The others looked way better.

2 Likes

I’m seeing a few to sale in second hand market in France, it’s very tempting to give it a go
The insane range is the cool part

2 Likes

Some lithium ion boards have ranges so high your feet and body wear out before the battery does.

4 Likes

Yeah but this is another level
150km on a full tank, and you just have to stop at a gas station to refuel and voila

1 Like

More pollution, and these are the reasons some places outlawed powered skateboards in the first place; they are too loud for grandpa and grandma.

These things could make it more likely for regular DIY esk8 to become outlawed.

5 Likes

Yeah of course, just saying thermique engine mtb sound fun
They noise problem could be fixed with a muffler
the pollution problem is bad, but let’s not say our board are clean either, the run time on the small 2 stroke will be huge to compensate the pollution made by manufacturing our board (looking at you lithium)

And IMO, they don’t represent a threat, they are quite rare and old, I’m sure the number left running is pretty low

1 Like

As if we don’t already have this as an issue :upside_down_face:

They are. Just the noise is unbearable for some.

its called a car

4 Likes

The colored pencil handle reeeaaaalllly gets me.

4 Likes

He’s back

This makes me want regulation

23 Likes

lmao well at least he will share his last moments with us

1 Like

Man this is 100% a vestar blackhawk. One of my first boards I had before I discovered DIY.

My battery looked exactly like that. Only realized it when I had to open up the shitty enclosure because the battery stopped working. One of the welds came loose. Had to bring it to @Chibatterysystems so he could fix her up. Was covered in black gunk, was disgusting lol

4 Likes

Work scoot v1

V2

V3

38 Likes

I love it.

2 Likes

This is pure art.

Not sure if i like v1 or v2 more.

1 Like